Kingdom Hearts (OOC)

Started by Melpomene, January 28, 2007, 12:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenji

Quote from: RJ on March 07, 2007, 02:33:46 AM
Quote from: Daimien on March 06, 2007, 04:14:27 PM
Right I'm kinda waiting to see where RJ ends up after going into the portal.

I'm stuck in limbo... *Writer's Block*

Ooh! Ooh! Go to a warzone! A warzone!

gothtk14

Quote from: Daimien on March 07, 2007, 11:08:17 AM
Quote from: RJ on March 07, 2007, 02:33:46 AM
Quote from: Daimien on March 06, 2007, 04:14:27 PM
Right I'm kinda waiting to see where RJ ends up after going into the portal.

I'm stuck in limbo... *Writer's Block*

Oh I thoughy you was waiting for the GM to tell you where you ended up. Goth you should have figure out what area you're from when you made your character. Once you get that figure out just kinda go from there.

Well I'm from Koit so I'll fix my ship then go from there.

RJ

Quote from: Daimien on March 07, 2007, 11:08:17 AM
Oh I thoughy you was waiting for the GM to tell you where you ended up.

Yeah, also that.

gothtk14

*finishes fixing ship* Ok, now I need to find a navigation gummi.

gothtk14

gothtk: Yeah I thought of a temporary name for my partner. The name is Sallie Neko. Still can't find a navigation gummi yet....
Sallie: I found one. (hands the gummi to gothtk)
gothtk: Good lets put it in.

Tiny crested flint

Oh come on now! :redrum Look, I too was sad to see it go (it was probably my fault or something :cry) but sometimes you just have to let it die :plzdie.  The KH IC thread is now considered dead and this OOC one was on its deathbed :reaper in two days. 

If you really want to save it then don't try a one-man resurection :crucify, go talk to a mod about bringing back a two week old thread (so you don't get in trouble for necromancy).  Also, PM Melpomene Azlan Boogy, Xze, Damien, RJ, Kenji or other people to try and gather interest again.

Otherwise, save your players (Sallie and gothtk) for reuse in a more active RP.  A few words on behalf of the dead RP, :grave "It certainly had a good run and had the potential to be one of the high rollers.  But now that it's gone, let us simply look on with respectful silence instead of disgracing it with :dancinggrave attempts such as this."

Kenji

The main reason why I haven't posted, is I was hoping that someone else would. It's no fun if only 2-3 people are doing anything, and the other 8 or so fall behind by about 10 posts. :/
That and where the heck did the GM go?

RJ

Yeah, I was kinda hoping to have a little GM nudge in the right direction.

Boog

Melp just vanished a while ago, nobody's really sure why. Or at least, nobody I asked was.

bill

Locked. Will only be unlocked by request of GM.