Magic/Ninja Battle

Started by gothtk14, January 22, 2007, 11:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gothtk14

Hey any one want to do a magic or a ninja battle against me? or both?

Tiny crested flint

Heeya! *throws three knifes at gothtk14*  .........oh! wait, crap! Am I supposed to be on your side?! Who am I supposed to fight? Ahh! Don't kill me!  *flees under cover of smoke bomb*

Snuggles

*Meow* this is where i suppose to be for the ninja/magic fight? Looks around seeing Gothtk14 and a puff of smoke.

gothtk14

* Appers behind Density Density*  That is alright Density Density all you hit was a shadow clone.

* Shadow clone appers behind Snuggles* Hi Snuggles I like cats. :)

Snuggles

*shadow clone goes up in smoke* *meow* You will have to do better then that!!

e_voyager

shadow replications? i see you attend the charka school of ninjutsu.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

gothtk14

Quote from: e_voyager on January 26, 2007, 02:32:24 AM
shadow replications? i see you attend the charka school of ninjutsu.

Yep

*another Clone apears behind Snuggles* I was only trying to talk to you. I only send shadow clones in because I am always needed else where.

Tiny crested flint

(OOC: call me Dens)

:eek Having Gothtk14 appear behind him freaks Dens out so much that he drops the intelligence report scroll he was carrying and then stands rigidly still.

e_voyager

Sighs and uses clear vision to view the  ninja and his location. oddly enough he can not find him. yes the shadow clone is a limited ninjutsu. clones appear within sight of the original. how long they last and how far they go depends on how much energy is put into them.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

gothtk14

Quote from: Density Destiny on January 28, 2007, 05:41:25 PM
(OOC: call me Dens)

:eek Having Gothtk14 appear behind him freaks Dens out so much that he drops the intelligence report scroll he was carrying and then stands rigidly still.

Pickes up scroll hands it to Dens

*gothtk14 appears behind e_voyager* I'm never to far from my clones most of the time plus I have unlimited supplie of chakra. (I have problems spelling things)

e_voyager

there is not such thing as an unlimited supply. if you goo to the well too often it will run dry. take it form my as i have watches my younger sister ( or was she my cousin?) drink  entire stars  clean of their power and still want more. she got over her attention but but it it proof that as powerful as she was she was not without limits.

Snuggles

Snuggles looks back to E. "Aw so you know somethings. So what are you... if i may ask because in this place you always need friends and if you really have a sister that can drink an entire star dry then your family must be powerful." He bows to show curtice to E.

Tiny crested flint

*reaches for scroll*  :animesweat Oh, thanks. I need that to complete a large *suddenly runs away*

THE SCROLL IS A PAPER BOMB‼ It explodes where gothtk14 was still holding it.

Dens runs south as fast as he can thinking "stupid stupid stupid! First you jump the gun and go after someone much stronger than you then set off the bomb right when he seemed to not be after you."

*stops to check surroundings*  :paranoid   "oh well, it probably didn't even phase him but it gave me a distraction to escape"

gothtk14

Quote from: Density Destiny on January 29, 2007, 05:56:37 PM
*reaches for scroll*  :animesweat Oh, thanks. I need that to complete a large *suddenly runs away*

THE SCROLL IS A PAPER BOMB‼ It explodes where gothtk14 was still holding it.

Dens runs south as fast as he can thinking "stupid stupid stupid! First you jump the gun and go after someone much stronger than you then set off the bomb right when he seemed to not be after you."

*stops to check surroundings*  :paranoid   "oh well, it probably didn't even phase him but it gave me a distraction to escape"

*Real gothtk14 appears behind Dens after leaving e_voyager* Good thing that was a shadow clone Dens

e_voyager

( was i caught in the blast?)

"Indeed we are. there are many in my family with mind boggling power the on in question call her self phoenix or rather dark phoenix. she is one that i didn't see very often. " As e thinks he really that many of his family members that aren't directly descend form him are avian. " as for me i'm more of any explorer. i live and play so to speak within the limits or mortality until i and formed to more on and start again. living this way i have seen more then 1000 lives."

gothtk14

Quote from: e_voyager on January 30, 2007, 03:48:40 PM
( was i caught in the blast?)

"Indeed we are. there are many in my family with mind boggling power the on in question call her self phoenix or rather dark phoenix. she is one that i didn't see very often. " As e thinks he really that many of his family members that aren't directly descend form him are avian. " as for me i'm more of any explorer. i live and play so to speak within the limits or mortality until i and formed to more on and start again. living this way i have seen more then 1000 lives."

???

e_voyager

(( you may not Know it but everyone most people here know me ans an entity that made a copy of Forte's body and took thew copy as my own. i then proves to travel in that time line and  went through various upgrades ( think the chambers on Rock Man X and  being int a robotic body i've dine many times exspecally on the old forum. but i almost always have a new body built. ( that's goodness for the wily automatic bot builder) and i returns to so called life. unlike phoenix when i take a body i am limited to that body's abilities and that  worlds rules more or less. it a body cant do something i can't make it. phoenix however and pour her abilities into a body to make it preform the way it needs too. also on the flip side just because a power is there does not mean that i know how to use it.  in the case of ninjutsu i've lease in a few schools and i never mastered the whole charka control thing. bet tech i have is the ability to summon i cant use the ransangan or the chiodri. i can't even  match  most of the skilled genjutsu as my strength is in taijutsu. but enough about that did that answer you questions?))

Tiny crested flint

Quote from: gothtk14 on January 30, 2007, 09:10:11 AM
*Real gothtk14 appears behind Dens after leaving e_voyager* Good thing that was a shadow clone Dens

crap :c .....      well I see that your not going away and now i'm almost out of tricks.
so the question is now, what do you want?

gothtk14

Quote from: Density Destiny on January 30, 2007, 08:08:03 PM
Quote from: gothtk14 on January 30, 2007, 09:10:11 AM

crap :c .....      well I see that your not going away and now i'm almost out of tricks.
so the question is now, what do you want?

I was going to ask you the same thing. To me the whole object is to fight with me or against me useing magic or ninja tactics.

gothtk14

So is someone going to fight me or what?

gothtk14

You are taking your time or what.

Snuggles

Yes we are all taking our time.... Mwahahahahahahhahaha :mwaha :mwaha

gothtk14

Quote from: Snuggles on February 08, 2007, 07:03:09 PM
Yes we are all taking our time.... Mwahahahahahahhahaha :mwaha :mwaha

Well don't take too long.

Tiny crested flint

OOC: picking up where we left off.

Well seeing as how I am greatly out-matched by you, it would be suicide to become your opponent.  So I will gladly...

*grins maniacally*

...seek your destruction when I have the assistance I need! :mwaha

*a barage of shuriken flies towards gothtk14 followed by another smoke bomb to conceal Dens' escape*

-voice from far off- ha ha, fool! I trust none but the ones I have personaly trained with.
*Fading* Second, you should know enough to never let a potential threat monolauge.

e_voyager

sorry but my nature is not necessarily one of combat. i prefer to travel and explore.

gothtk14

Quote from: Density D. on February 10, 2007, 03:14:27 AM
OOC: picking up where we left off.

Well seeing as how I am greatly out-matched by you, it would be suicide to become your opponent.  So I will gladly...

*grins maniacally*

...seek your destruction when I have the assistance I need! :mwaha

*a barage of shuriken flies towards gothtk14 followed by another smoke bomb to conceal Dens' escape*

-voice from far off- ha ha, fool! I trust none but the ones I have personaly trained with.
*Fading* Second, you should know enough to never let a potential threat monolauge.

*Dodges shurikens*
*a blurry figure grabs Dens*
You should never under estimate me.

Snuggles

Snuggles comes up right behind them both. "your right i shouldn't under estimate you." Then he dissappears leaving behind a white orb of energy just floating in mid air.

Tiny crested flint

Dens is once again surprised by this hero's ability as his foot is grabbed.  He cries out "Blast, you're a persistant fool. I'll make you pay!"
   He twists violently, effectively freeing himself but also severely wrenching his ankle.  Forced to fall to one knee, Dens spins to face his opponent then stands shakily to his feet, carrying a limp that will prevent further escapes on his own.  Once again he puts up his guard against whatever gothtk14 might come at him with.  Drawing another knife, Dens suddenly shouts to his left "I'll kill you yet! Sleeper, now! It's time!" Standing stiff and ready for the arrival, Dens notices...... that nothing happens.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no." Dens quietly wispers as he faces his opponent again with some floating white orb behind him.

gothtk14

The thing is I didn't grab you Dens. My partner did.
Oh well.
First why don't we figure out what that white orb is. Then we will fight. and don't think you can attack me or run away from me when my back is turned.

Tiny crested flint

Ha! forget that, I'll do what I want!  *turns to run away again, steps on his bad ankle, and quickly faceplants*

Fine, I'll help with the orb thing. Just don't die, I want to kill you.