Goatmon's taint spreads to another forum. :D

Started by Goatmon, January 19, 2007, 10:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goatmon

Nice to meet you guys.   The name's Goatmon. 

That is all. ;3

bill

Hello, and let me get the first Official Welcome. Before anyone else does. I win. Haha.

llearch n'n'daCorna

*considers deleting Bill's greeting, then leaving one of his own, and then locking the thread*

... nah. Welcome to the forum, anyway.

Oh, and beware of anyone who warns you to beware of anyone. They probably need watching....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Roureem Egas

xHaZxMaTx

Faerie Alex

Muffins...boxes...furies with wings coming out of their heads...mods & admins...Yep, those should be your primary dangers.

Welcome to the crazyness forum. :mwaha
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Stygian

Good day, my good man. Allow me to congratulate you on a very nice avatar, and the hitherto most humorous signature on the forum.

Zedd

Hey welcome to the place...And hope your not a digimon are you? Cause I will hug you if you are...A cubi hug >:3

Goatmon

Quote from: Stygian on January 19, 2007, 11:51:24 PMAllow me to congratulate you on a very nice avatar

Tis a furry Dracula.  x3

Here's a link to the comic.  Specifically the page I Got the avatar from. 

Quote from: Zedd on January 20, 2007, 12:13:09 AM
And hope your not a digimon are you? Cause I will hug you if you are...A cubi hug >:3

Goatmon digivolve to ...... get-the-hell-to-safetymon!  :eager

*whoosh, dust cloud*

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

HI! Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and hang on to your claim ticket if you want it back.

Beware the squirrel-borne muffins, the talking boxes of doom, and anyone who attempts to dissuade you from taking these warnings seriously.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy the insanity your stay.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Suwako

Hi, I am your sanity's omega...I mean Aiyno wolf.. sorry my mind wandered off. Hope you enjoy yourself here watch out for the ... all powerful.. I don't dare speak the name of the negative karma bomb that is him.   So... watch out for people telling you to watch out for people telling you to watch out.... and NINJA's they're all over the place stealing your posts!

I see... purple....nope it's gray definitely a shade of gray...

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 19, 2007, 10:17:31 PM
*considers deleting Bill's greeting, then leaving one of his own, and then locking the thread*
Wouldn't it be better to modify the database and swap the two records around?  :mwaha

Anyway, welcome aboard.  And that strip is rather familiar.. I think someone else may have pointed it out way back...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Boog

*dwah na na na NA na na na NA na NA NA na na NA NA*
Welcome to the forums, we got fun and games... *boo'd off of the stage*

Rock refferences aside, welcome to the crazy. And beware of anyone who... matter of fact, just beware of everyone. PARANOIA IS YOUR ONLY FRIEND HERE!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 20, 2007, 07:03:52 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 19, 2007, 10:17:31 PM
Wouldn't it be better to modify the database and swap the two records around?  :mwaha

Yeah, but that'd be cheating.... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

RJ

Quote from: modelincard on January 19, 2007, 10:30:31 PM
Muffins...boxes...furies with wings coming out of their heads...mods & admins...Yep, those should be your primary dangers.

Hmm..... 3 out of 4 ain't bad. 

Who wants Welcome Muffins? Anyone?  :)

TheGreyRonin

Welcome to the insanity, Goatmon! Grab a weasel, pull up a hassock, and relax. We hope you enjoy your stay!

(...must...not...joke about...."taint"...)

Xuzaf D

A vampire furry... yeah, that smells of taint all right.

The Lurking Dragon

Heh, so the forumite crossover with Jack goes both ways huh? Awesome. Welcome to the madness.  :mwaha
"You can't see me or hear me unless I want you to."
The Lurking Dragon

Tiger_T

Quote from: RJ on January 20, 2007, 10:27:57 AM
Quote from: modelincard on January 19, 2007, 10:30:31 PM

Hmm..... 3 out of 4 ain't bad. 

Who wants Welcome Muffins? Anyone?  :)
I'll take one.
*handles it very carefully*

You know, I've got this nagging troll stuck between my teeth eversince I gnawed on that last spam-post, sooo...

I think I'll try a few crumbs. maybe that'll help. :rolleyes ;)

Oh, Hey new one!
Never mind them peeps, they're just as insane as I am. (more or not much less)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK