The Rusty Cometh...

Started by RustyTheBrave, February 15, 2007, 12:39:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RustyTheBrave

And so, after many many months, for those of you who remember me from the DMFA forums on The Nice... I'm back, rather erratically I admit, for now school dominates my life for I am stuffed headfirst in the academic gong-tower.

However, I'll try to be on as much as I can, and I might even post some art from time to time, like before. Until I pull sufficient free time from the jaws of obligations, I fear my postings shall be rather woefully scarce.

So, without further ado... Greetings, my name is Rusty, and yes that IS my real name. I'm an artist and occasionally a writer, a poet and general layabout. I tapdance on the quicksand of fate when I can and climb the robes of Disaster to escape when I can't. I'm a student at San Jose State University, and I study Animation and Illustration...

There, that seems to be enough, so ta for now!

TheGreyRonin

Greetings, Rusty! Pull up a chair, have a snack, and relax into our little realm of insanity!

Zedd

Be glad new welcomes beyond this one await ye! Sides hold long your sanity at thy door and harvest the sweets of stuffed ham and glrog! Anyhow..That was my valhala intoduction...Just watch your step and the admits wont bite your toes off like a parrot ;)

Tiny crested flint

Hello, welcome, watch your step, ingnore me, and have a good time.

RJ

xHaZxMaTx

Oh, more new people!  Well, not really new, I guess...  It's like buying a used car, it's an older car, but it's still new to you.

...Yeah.  Enjoy your stay!

Tapewolf

Well I'm not sure we've ever spoken, but I certainly remember you.  Good to have you back.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Cry 'Rusty' and unleash the grogs of valhalla" ?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Welcome back, Rusty! It's always nice to meet a fellow fox.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

LionHeart

*waves*

I remember you. Welcome (back).
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Stygian

I have not a clue as to who you are, yet I greet you and wish you a good return as well. The weight of obligations is something that we both share, it seems. So I will wish you luck with that too.

Now, if you want to get ahold of me, just mention something about bombs, butts or novels, and I'll be there. Don't expect artwork that soon though; I am having enough trouble with essays right now.

So welcome back!

ShiningShadow

DUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDE wat'up  :).

Suwako

Nice to c-ya joined da forum, I wish ya da best time-a here! wonder-a how-a much-a 'a' I can-a put-a into one post-a.
watch ah-out for da boxes especially tha admin one! I tried but I'll never beat the others....

*this post was written by the good old Tajaka, a name that is used in some place that doesn't exist, sort of...

Aridas

Ish the Rusty. *delivers first applause* Now who's giving the first smite?

Kasarn

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on February 15, 2007, 11:58:06 AM
Ish the Rusty. *delivers first applause* Now who's giving the first smite?

DONE

Welcome back :E