So you do have a good arts kitty boy

Kenji

Spoiler art from The Legend of RJ: The Nutcracker. D:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

Part 3 and stuff.

This is a student from the story of Magical StarS.A.I.A. The student at the Cubi-n-Whips academy, he's a prominent Water Mage. o:

DA link in case the photobucket doesn't work

Magical Starsign style is quite annoying to draw, and yet....

Side note, if I do end up adding enough art here, I'll get to indexing my art when/if it gets to page 2. Them being all on page 1 would kind of make it seem rather... unnecessary. >.>

EDIT: Had to fix a color on the ear.

Zedd

Kenji

I'm so not good with FF Tactics style. -_-; That whole realism and proportion thing. Not that any of you actually care. ~_^

Anyways, here's a Geomancer Keaton, from the older game of Furnal Fantasy: Tactics, who joins at lvl 35 on a secret mission involving... knight relations. Mayhaps where it got it's T rating...

As usual,  DA version here

Sunblink

Is that who I think it is in that there picture...? :3 *checks* ...Yes, it DOES appear to be! >3 *clicksaves, and favorites on DeviantArt* Great picture, Kenji! I'm in some awesome duds, too, and I love how you did my hair and ears! I mean, I can't stop gushing over this. What an unexpected and awesome surprise. Thanks so much... I'm gonna need to return the favor sometime.  :hug

I'm glad I stumbled upon this here topic. I rather enjoy your style, it's so cute, especially the Harvest Moon picture--Harvest Moon 64 is one of my favorite older games, in all of its adorable simplicity. You managed to make the little mini-you rather similar to the actual protagonist in the game, as well as the Taskidog--who just looks so cute frolicking along beside you. Overall, nice tribute to the game, and just a bloody great picture in general.
The detail in the picture of Jouster looks pretty darn awesome, too. You managed to incorporate a lot of intricate detail there, giving him an almost totem-like look with the earthy colors.
As for the RJ Nutcracker picture, I couldn't help but giggle. Glad to see a WindWaker reference here, and especially in such an endearing manner. >D Heh, you transferred RJ over quite well to the WindWaker style. I'd like to play a video game in which she's the star.

I'll be keeping my eye on you. :3 Can't wait until your next update!

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Kenji

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on January 21, 2007, 05:33:10 PM
Is that who I think it is in that there picture...? :3 *checks* ...Yes, it DOES appear to be! >3 *clicksaves, and favorites on DeviantArt* Great picture, Kenji! I'm in some awesome duds, too, and I love how you did my hair and ears! I mean, I can't stop gushing over this. What an unexpected and awesome surprise. Thanks so much... I'm gonna need to return the favor sometime.  :hug

I'm glad I stumbled upon this here topic. I rather enjoy your style, it's so cute, especially the Harvest Moon picture--Harvest Moon 64 is one of my favorite older games, in all of its adorable simplicity. You managed to make the little mini-you rather similar to the actual protagonist in the game, as well as the Taskidog--who just looks so cute frolicking along beside you. Overall, nice tribute to the game, and just a bloody great picture in general.
The detail in the picture of Jouster looks pretty darn awesome, too. You managed to incorporate a lot of intricate detail there, giving him an almost totem-like look with the earthy colors.
As for the RJ Nutcracker picture, I couldn't help but giggle. Glad to see a WindWaker reference here, and especially in such an endearing manner. >D Heh, you transferred RJ over quite well to the WindWaker style. I'd like to play a video game in which she's the star.

I'll be keeping my eye on you. :3 Can't wait until your next update!

~Keaton the Black Jackal

It's all lies! Lies I tell you! But I'm glad you like the picture. Now my only problem is deciding on which of two next pics to draw... Hmm.

Kenji

Based on some of those fighting games where it shows specific characters talking to each other before battles begin.

VS.

AND

VS.

Zedd

Kenji

Just cause Janus insists it isn't there. :3

Kenji

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

Kenji

Boog

Cool monster! The anatomy looks a little odd on the legs, namely the length of the thigh and the bump on the ankle (although that may be intentional, I can't tell) but the detail on the upper torso's really good. Kinda reminds me of "The Nightmare Before Christmas."

Kenji

Yeah, I was trying to go for longer, stronger legs since I like speed so much. As well as hopping and springing here to there.

Thanks for the comment, though. I didn't think the upper part was all that great, but hey, now I may try looking at it again later to see through unbiased eyes. X3

Zedd

Tiger_T

>:3 Kit Ice?

Has no nose.
Does that mean it smells bad? :rolleyes

Good job on the left claw.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Zedd

There is already an ice element fire cat...His name is Comet kat kid..A bad twisted doppleganger

Gabi

Quote from: Zedd on February 05, 2007, 01:29:25 AM
There is already an ice element fire cat...His name is Comet kat kid..A bad twisted doppleganger
There is already an ice element in FKK. It's called snowcones.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zedd

Quote from: Gabi on February 05, 2007, 05:19:41 AM
Quote from: Zedd on February 05, 2007, 01:29:25 AM
There is already an ice element in FKK. It's called snowcones.

You coy were...*gives her a cookie*

Kenji

*doom*

Zina

I know nagas.
What a naga is....

Zedd

Can I just say I am playing with the Hare,Zina?

Kenji

Quote from: Zina on February 10, 2007, 12:54:16 AM
Hate to say it, but Ichabod wont go with either of them. Or anyone.
Sorry, boys. Ichabod only has eyes for one. Hands off, plz.

Hence the look? X3

Kenji

Gah those eyes are fun to draw. And the hair. And the built in boa.

Kenji

Gareeku

Lol, Greek sure looks freaked. x3

Thank you very much, my friend. :)