Issues at CVRPG.com (All Fans Read)

Started by Darkmoon, November 07, 2005, 09:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Bringing this thing back on topic, if you saw the news post... and I think I made a news post about it, my computer is well and truly DED. I have a loaner I'm working off of, and we'll see what I can't get running. Luckily, at this point I can restore most of my lost data just by going online and retrieving it, but it still sucks, and I did lose a lot of necessary stuff...

If I can, normal updates will resume tonight.

Destina Faroda

I saw the post.  I just didn't comment on it because I couldn't think of anything to say.  There really is nothing to say.  It's just heartbreaking when you lose data with no hope of recovery.

Man, what is it with people and their computers?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

I'm computer-death apparently. Bad luck follows me.

Helena

Oh, its okay. Computers die on me a lot too. When I was in school the computers would freak out on me, and not to mention my Mom's pc died on me, then there was my Dad's. Computers hate me to for the most part. The one I have now has died on me like 5 times...luckily my cousin is a computer genius. And I'm a back up CD freak. I have like over 5 back up discs.

So no worries computers are just evil.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Darkmoon

Oh I've had them die before... but this is and amazing death. Huge.

Quientin

what went wrong anyway?
i'm kinda curious.

Darkmoon

Computer worm for starters, and then a power surge.

Damaris

I still love the fact that my faulty power supply survived the surge, but yours died a slow, painful death.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Yeah. Damn irony. Always defining itself so people use it properly.