Mount & Blade: Know any good mods for .808?

Started by Akisohida, January 12, 2007, 07:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

I have The Libery or Death md, Gladiator mod, Band of warriors, Fantasy mod, and Swadian Civil War..Anyone know any other good mods for the .808 version of M&B? All the really big ones are still for an earlier release.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Netami

I've always stuck with the base mod. Are any of the other mods (even for earlier releases) any good? Are they flavor changes, or do they tweak combat?

Blazehawk

Quote from: Akisohida on January 12, 2007, 07:03:40 PM
I have The Libery or Death md, Gladiator mod, Band of warriors, Fantasy mod, and Swadian Civil War..Anyone know any other good mods for the .808 version of M&B? All the really big ones are still for an earlier release.

Craftmod's been updated, and some of the other mods are getting an overhaul to be compatible with 808.

It depends on the mod though, some do one or the other or both.

1066 is supposed to be good for 751, but I've never played it myself. I found The Last Days to be enjoyable if you're into LOTR. There's also a Star Wars mod, but I don't know much about it.

Akisohida

Quote from: Seraline on January 12, 2007, 08:20:25 PM

Craftmod's been updated, and some of the other mods are getting an overhaul to be compatible with 808.

It depends on the mod though, some do one or the other or both.

1066 is supposed to be good for 751, but I've never played it myself. I found The Last Days to be enjoyable if you're into LOTR. There's also a Star Wars mod, but I don't know much about it.

The problem with craftmod is that it says we have to put in the doorways to the shops ourselves, last I knew. I can not remember how to pull up the editor but the menus dissappear as soon as they appear, anyways, so I can not alter any of the towns.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Blazehawk

The problem with craftmod is that it says we have to put in the doorways to the shops ourselves, last I knew. I can not remember how to pull up the editor but the menus dissappear as soon as they appear, anyways, so I can not alter any of the towns.

They do? Hmm...haven't played around with the editor much, but I'll see if I can fix something up, at least for the starting town, and send you the scene file.

Akisohida

They do not really dissappear but goes into the background. When I pulled them up again, they would flashon and go away again.

Edit: Plus, I forgot which button opens the menus