Anyone here on GaiaOnline?

Started by KarlOmega1, January 10, 2007, 03:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

I just thought of something, does anybody else here go onto Gaia?

I do, and my Character is Micheal05... so if you guys see that person, it's me.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Zedd

I'll rember who to shake do-I mean make friends with ;)

Netami

I used to... My brother was more into it than I was. Got sort've jaded after the eighteenth "Hentai Highschool."

Melpomene

Quote from: Netami on January 10, 2007, 04:04:04 PM
I used to... My brother was more into it than I was. Got sort've jaded after the eighteenth "Hentai Highschool."

Same, though it was my little sister who was into it. :/

Nikki

i'm on!!

my username is Rhea Hyuga ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Brunhidden

what is this gaia? ive heard the name so often- is it a game? a chat? a mud? what?

QuoteCut it out with the freaky floaty furniture, your giving me the willies.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Sirius Griffon

I was briefly on it but it er... is not for those with dialup. You loose threads far too quickly, although the avatar you dress thing is quite cool. My lil sib is a pro at it... but its filled with noobs as far as the naked eye can see. The type that tpe in chatspeak and love aforementioned henta and wish to sex you up a bit. x-x;

Can I say that here?

Anyways, yeah. Gaea Brunhidden, is a forum like this but to where you earn money with certain actions with which you can dress your avatar. Think of what would happen to a forum with probably well over a million active users...

roninfoxtail

I went on Gaia, kinda lost interest with lack of things to do and the games never able to save my scores when I go play games. If you wanna add me to your friends list for various reasons, Ronin Foxtail, obviously. Mind you I don't go on often, if at all.

Turnsky

god, i really tried with that damn thing, but it just bored me half to death.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

KarlOmega1

Nice to know there's a few who go on there...

and oh, Xze and Ronin, Added you to friends...there's likely requests have been sent to your characters.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3