Aary-kitty livejournal

Started by Akisohida, January 17, 2007, 06:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

Alot of us older DMFAers know that Aary had a livejournal and it tied into the comic well. My question; what happened? The last post was around 11 months ago. :erk
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Zina

SAIA lost internet connection.
Oops.

Zedd

Akisohida

Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Zedd

Dont ask me..Even though most of us cubi like to make sure the modem tower is nicely conected...Its 18' tall and  14' wide

bill

Then get a bloody T3. God, I love solving problems.

Boog

I was wondering if it was still updating, but never checked. Be cool if it was though.

Not that I want to add to Amber's workload or anything. That would be sick and wrong and would get me lynched in this crowd.
Still be cool though. NOTINTHEFACE-

Zedd

Quote from: Boogeyman on January 17, 2007, 07:24:53 PM
I was wondering if it was still updating, but never checked. Be cool if it was though.

Not that I want to add to Amber's workload or anything. That would be sick and wrong and would get me lynched in this crowd.
Still be cool though. NOTINTHEFACE-

Awww.. you got me all worked up for nothin...*holds out a giant axe*

superluser

Quote from: Zedd on January 17, 2007, 07:04:04 PMDont ask me..Even though most of us cubi like to make sure the modem tower is nicely conected...Its 18' tall and  14' wide

You using RFC 2549?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

They would, but those darn gargoyles...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

I found  Illumina a best spell to keep them in line :3 (Shadowgate ref)

thegayhare

At times I've felt more gargoyal then human

Kenji

She's a teacher now. Teachers don't have time for squat. Especially those who don't have to sleep, so can't use rest as an excuse for less work hours. >.>

Alondro

Meh, my brother's a substitute teacher.  He works day and nights and still finds time to play Ultima Online! 

But then, this is NJ, where teachers don't actually have to do anything.  The NJEA is supreme!   :U
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

RJ

Somebody accidentally blew up the computer lab, methinks... *cough*

Zedd

Damnit mum did you have to leave those stupid acorns there? :<

Turnsky

either that or Fa'Lina's too cheap to pay SAIA's internet bill..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Azlan

Quote from: RJ on January 17, 2007, 09:29:31 PM
Somebody accidentally blew up the computer lab, methinks... *cough*

Well that and someone placed the SAN in a 5th dimensional restaurant.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well, also something to keep in mind is that didn't Aary first get that journal in the first place to vent and to satisfy her Cubi-brethren and sistren needs?
Now that she's back at the Academy amoungst her own again, she doesn't really need it anymore.

Zedd

And leaves her to smiten me with clubs

gothtk14

Quote from: thegayhare on January 17, 2007, 08:27:19 PM
At times I've felt more gargoyal then human

At times I felt more Feline than Canine/Human.