Wallpapers: Holiday Special

Started by Darkmoon, November 02, 2005, 01:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Mab has decided to be kind and do a cut rate price on her wallpapers from me. So, we're teaming up on the donations out of CVRPG. For every 75 bucks donated to the site, she'll do a wallpaper. Now, 25 of that comes out of the donations and goes to her, but hey, 75 bucks aint a bad price since normal price is 150.

As a bonus, we'll still also do the bonus comics and etc. So 75 bucks would garner a wallpaper and 3 bonus comics.

Oh, and Illy P, we had a different arrangement for the DS and all that, and since I can't divide off part of the DS and give it to Mab (and why would I want to, it's mine, my precious...), that arrangement will have to work seperately.

As I said, this is for the holidays, so it'll go on through December. Enjoy, and hopefully someone will decide to get this whole act in gear and get new art for the site.

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon

Not yet. What day did you send it out?

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon

Oh yeah, if by Monday it hasn't shown, you'll wanna check in on your end and see what's up.

ilpalazzo

Destina Faroda

You'd better not be pulling his leg, or else I'll pull yours...right off!
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Yeah, parcel can be slow, and since it's a package and not just a letter, I figure it'll just take time to get here.

I doubt he's yankin me though. He sent me a GBA game before, which was completely unexpected, but cool, and lends credibility.

Just as soon as I get the DS and game, I'll start with the bonus comics and extra content. Fear not.

ilpalazzo

Damaris

Yes, yes you are.

But it will keep him out of my hair for at least six weeks, which rocks! :D  Thank you!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

ilpalazzo

Well I made two people happy. Now send me some cookies :mwaha

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

DAMN SLOW MAIL AAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHH.

But you shalst crapeth your pants when you get it

Destina Faroda

It's Monday, dude.  I mean I, broke as I am, could have given Darkmoon a DS by now.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Oooh... bit of a burn there.

Monday. DS still not here.

Damaris

DS Watch, Day 9...

;)

Even Ron the Mail Carrier is looking for this package now.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Destina Faroda

Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

Indded not. At this point, man, you need to go to the Post Office and see what's up...

Damaris

Damn you, Darkmoon!  Make sure I'm logged out before you post!

Ill- don't worry about going to the post office.  Your bonus comics will start soon- probably as soon as D'moon's computer is put back together.  (yes, it got here this morning.  My assistant supervisor was standing by the door waiting to hand it to me)

Sin Ominous

Damaris

Yeah.  Stupid D's computer being all busted.  It's tempting to yank out one of the seventy towers we have in our closet and boot that up.  They may be slow, but then we both can be online.

ilpalazzo

Destina Faroda

Quote from: Sin Ominous on November 08, 2005, 09:05:39 AM
Shades of Andy and Tina. :P

Heh, I agree, and I didn't even see this post when I commented in the other thread.

But does "it" refer to the DS or the computer?
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Aight, it says I'm logged in. Although... it said that the last time, and see how well that worked out...

I tested it to make sure it worked. Once Mabby has headed back home I'll actually start playing CV DoS. We alerady have a list of games for it we wanna buy. Nintendogs is high on Amber's...

Damaris

Nope, I opened the box to make sure it was the right package before I called Darkmoon and got him all excited, but I left the packaging shut.  I think he would have been sad if I had popped the packaging cherry.

It's super cool looking!  *starts saving pennies for one of her own*

And, seriously, that AC adapter is just about the coolest thing ever. (The prongs swivel into  it for ease of packing, for those who haven't seen it.)

Destina Faroda

The SP's is like that too, and interchangable.
Sig coming...whenever...

Sin Ominous

Jorge's got the hookup for what's the most fun or most addictive stuff out there for the DS. He could hook you guys up with recommendations. ;)

Destina Faroda

And let us not forget.  MARIO KART DS!
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Yeah, I'm thinking MKDS may be on my long term list.

ilpalazzo