Can't sleep...

Started by Darkmoon, October 27, 2005, 06:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Disomnia. Insomnia. Whatever. I can't get to sleep tonight. Freakin 6 am almost and I'm still bright eyed. This fuckin blows.

Fizzbit

Darkmoon

Well it's 8:30 and I'm still up... and still awake. Not really tired at all... This is pathetic...

ilpalazzo

I get up at 5:10 now. and your ds should be in your hands soon

Destina Faroda

While insomnia is no fun, I know what usually puts me to sleep.  I think of something I should be doing and I fall asleep soon afterward.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

(drools over DS)

Hey, at least I'll have something to play with when I'm up until 11am. Fuckin sleep pattern.

Destina Faroda

He actually GAVE you a DS? I thought that was just joking and messing around.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

I was wondering if he was actually gonna follow through with it. Apparently so. can't complain, and neither should you. December is gonna be a good month for you people at CVRPG.

Destina Faroda

Sig coming...whenever...

ilpalazzo

a DS w/ CVdos a total of  $165 merry christmas *gives goodies early*

Darkmoon

lol. Well I'm giving you a 300 buck credit on the site for it, since I promised you about that much in bonus content for it. Now, the question remains, do you want that applied to the October totals (as in, bonus materials in November), or to the November totals (for bonus content in December). The nice thing about adding it to november is it gives the other members a chance to donate, and possibly make the total even higher, thus potentially unlocking all sorts of extra content on top of what is already promised...

ilpalazzo

Spread 20% to oct. and 80% to november.

Darkmoon

Aight. I'll post it up once the DS arrives. ^_~