Danny Boy,
4 (26.7%)
Snap!
3 (20%)
Emm Gee!
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Suwako

Hi, I'm Aiyno. Thank gawd I got here before llearch did. Watch out for him he's an evil box telling you to watch out for people telling you to watch out.   :B

nice to have (yet) another artistic person on the forum. (No, I am not one of them but still.)

editzored

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'd warn you to watch out for people telling you to watchout for people, but Aiyno already warned you to watch out for me telling you to watch out for people telling you to watch out, so it's probably a moot point by now.

But watch out for them anyway, okay? :-)

And welcome to the forum. Oh, and smite HazMat for me, would you? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Greetings....Would you want to trade your exsitance to be friends with a Incubus? Well your in luck...You might have a great time..If I dont suck your inner soul goodness first :shifty.....Anywho...Im am a huskie/feline incubus....Oh please enjoy your stay..Oh yes indeed...Have some chocolate! *hands you a basket of chocolates*

RJ

:boogie

I chose to do something other than give muffins this time.

Sirius Griffon

*Giggles* Its alright, I dont think inside the box anyways ;) One never knows what chaos you can find within boxes!

Thanks for the welcome Shadrock, though something tells me you should get some sleep ;) I have to say by the way I love the jacket your avatar has!

Hello Aiyno! *Grins* Yep, its nice to see that there are quite a few artists here, really makes it easier to past arts and whatnot here. :)

I will Llearch, I will. *laughs* Er... is that a box in your avy? *tilts head*

Eeeee! Chocolate! Thank you Zedd! *munches happily* An incubus hmmm? Thats pretty spiffy! Though you woudlnt want my inner soul goodness, I work in retail so it would be a bit sour this time of year :P

*Dances along with RJ*

xHaZxMaTx

FYI, llearch is a box.

Dakata

And Haz is an emo-fox. :U

Remember, Haz. It's "Down the road", not "Across the street". Make it count!

:3

xHaZxMaTx

But I don't want to kill myself, I just want people to think I'm killing myself, because I want attention because I'm emo like that. :U

Dakata

Don't forget to make out with other boys. All the -cool- emo kids do it, and you'll get -alot- of attention from girls! :U

xHaZxMaTx

bill

Are those glasses, or tears?

Dakata

In Haz's avvie? Glasses.

DARN. :< Should've given him emo glasses.

...NICE EYE-LINER, HAZ. ;3

bill

Haz fails at cutting properly.  :<

Dakata

Haz fails at a lot of things. :<

bill

Dakata

I don't know how -one- little fox could fail at -so- many things...:<

...When do you think he'll find out that we're talking about him? >:3

bill

He will give me one measly smite.   :B

(being smite-omnipotent is fun.  :mwaha)

Dakata

...So I herd Haz lyks ponies. :B

(Can I have free smites? PLZ? :< )

bill

I don't want to ruin your round number.  :<

Dakata

Yes, you do. :< NOW SMITE ME.

bill

Dakata

MOAR smites plz. :<

...Smite Haz too. :U

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Dakata on December 31, 2006, 04:34:32 PM
...When do you think he'll find out that we're talking about him? >:3
When I get back from PC Club.

You know what Bill?  Smite me, I just don't care anymore. :cry
[/emo]

Oh hey look, 2,500 posts!

Dakata

Shadrok

Quote from: Sirius Griffon on December 31, 2006, 01:38:14 PM
Thanks for the welcome Shadrock, though something tells me you should get some sleep ;) I have to say by the way I love the jacket your avatar has!

Yeah I was needing sleep when I posted that at 1 Am  :animesweat

As for the jacket, thanks. :D

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

First one for 2007! (for me, anyway...)

Hi! Welcome to this realm of weirdness.

Leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage facility provided, and make sure to hang on to your claim ticket if you want it back.

Watch out for squirrel-borne muffins (although it looks like you might have escaped that this time), talking boxes, and anyone who tells you not to take the warnings seriously.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy the weirdness your stay.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Sirius Griffon

2500? Congrats! :)

I work at walmart, any sanity I had is still being nibbled on by Bob, our resident brain eatng door greeter zombie. :3

*Squees as offered the mug, and watches the sparklies* Oooooh, sparklies! *Giggles and is amused for the next few hours with sparklies*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

*Stygian sweeps in on a black Ducati* Woooha! Feathers! Hey! Nicetameetya. I'm Stygian, resident evil guy and pervert, and I come bearing smoked rubber and myrrh. *he hands you a bottle of Absinthe and a big bar of chocolate* And those, of course.

Enjoy your stay, and by the Hells don't listen to all these people! You'll want to kill them if you do!

Tiger_T

*waves high*

*surfs across the screen*

*sings surfin' USA*

*clicks a link and vanishes*

Yay for puns and double meanings!
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK