Derrr whats public line mean??

Started by Zedd, December 30, 2006, 06:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Hello folkies....I found a video that surely that made me laugh alot...And shows some people out there cant read...As well driving down the road as I put these.... Sneaky Drivers  :rolleyes

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's just....

... I'd say "how stupid can people be", but I already know the answer - worse than this. *sigh*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

Alan Garou

Idiots, their negative traits notwithstanding, are always good for a laugh.  :giggle

Valynth

And they said I was crazy when I said idiots needed to be quarantined.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Aisha deCabre

Did they honestly try to do that?  You'd think that some people wouldn't waste putting a huge dent in the undersides of their cars...   :rolleyes
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Valynth

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on January 03, 2007, 08:47:41 PM
Did they honestly try to do that?  You'd think that some people wouldn't waste putting a huge dent in the undersides of their cars...   :rolleyes

considering the laws of probablity coupled with the sheer number of people with cars, I'd say yes.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

GabrielsThoughts

are they some form of futuristic toll booth?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

superluser

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on January 03, 2007, 11:24:49 PMare they some form of futuristic toll booth?

Well, there's no booth so maybe it's a futuristic phantom tollbooth?

Anyways, whatever they are, we don't have them in the States, so if someone could be so kind as to explain, I'd appreciate.  ``Public line'' doesn't do much on google.  I note that the last bit has a car with the steering wheel on the left, so it must be a European thing, not just a UK one.

Anyways, did you notice the first bus?  It starts driving away while the guy's still getting off!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aridas

It's to keep traffic other than public transportation such as a bus from coming in, as apparently these are places where people walk rather than drive... At least, that's what I gather.

Toric

Yeah, it seems to be a device that allows public transportation only as a way of making that transportation quicker. Makes things easier for the 24/7 driving stiffs and the passengers, and might encourage more people to use public transportation thus reducing pollution. Especially once they wreck their cars trying this stupid stunt.
Yap by Silver.

Zedd

Be as may it be bad for these people but what I hear it keeps on happening every 24/7 and people still dont learn