12-29-06 Girlfriend

Started by Alan Garou, December 28, 2006, 10:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on December 29, 2006, 11:43:06 AM
Well, the one version creates 5318008, the version I used if for the 'too big' boobs:  6922251 x 8 = 55378008, which on the old blocky calculator readouts looks like BOOB-LESS when turned upside down, indicating that the medicine worked a little too well.  :)

... except you used 6922269 by mistake. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kibin

Quote from: Caswin on December 29, 2006, 11:48:04 AM
Quote from: Kibin on December 29, 2006, 11:32:11 AMMaybe starts with a little pain, then cookies, then dead silence, then more pain, then a musical number?
...you just described End Prog, the third season finale of ReBoot (which took place inside a computer).

Hmmm. Maybe Fa'lina would make a good video game boss.

superluser

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 29, 2006, 07:07:49 AMAs for the strip, that's... ominous.  But it sounds like Destania's immediate family are at risk rather than the clan as a whole.

Yes, but it sounds like the only reason that Destania's family is in trouble is because they're associated with the Cyra.  So it must be something to do with the Ti'Fiona/Cyra together.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Sid

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on December 29, 2006, 11:25:54 AM
Honestly, I found this strip to be absolutely adorable, yet I still am not sure if Fa'Lina actually ADOPTED Pyro, but rather was lapsing into a motherly moment for the sake of humor.

Well, Pyro's cast page now says that he was adopted by Fa'Lina (at least that's how I read it)...
:boogie

Zedd

Quote from: Kibin on December 29, 2006, 11:32:11 AMMaybe starts with a little pain, then cookies, then dead silence, then more pain, then a musical number?
...you just described End Prog, the third season finale of ReBoot (which took place inside a computer).

Naawww I thought it took place in your mommas kitchen

Caswin

Quote from: Zedd on December 29, 2006, 02:20:06 PM
Naawww I thought it took place in your mommas kitchen
Oh, man, that would be so cool.  I would have had the first Internet-capable refrigerator ever.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Alondro

Quote from: Sid on December 29, 2006, 01:37:01 PM
Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on December 29, 2006, 11:25:54 AM
Honestly, I found this strip to be absolutely adorable, yet I still am not sure if Fa'Lina actually ADOPTED Pyro, but rather was lapsing into a motherly moment for the sake of humor.

Well, Pyro's cast page now says that he was adopted by Fa'Lina (at least that's how I read it)...

*Charline  :dface *  It can't be!  My dragon love is adopted by my arch-enemy!  *sobs!*

*Charles erms*  He likes Alexsi anyway... and wasn't Ink your arch enemy?

*Charline growls*  I can have as many arch enemies as I want!   >:O
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Alan Garou

The cast page updates brought up this question for me: what does one call a half-sister's adoptive mother-in-law?

tenlaius

maybe step-half sister?

but ya definatly hyrda-styled secrets here.

Zedd

Kibin

I say we all ready torches for the next comic, to prevent more hydra-styled secrets.

Manawolf

I'm readying a hose.  Feels like the cubis could use some cooling off.

Zedd

Watch out Mana...Charline bites...

Manawolf

She gets full blast.

::Sets hose to "Geyser"::

Caswin

Quote from: Manawolf on December 29, 2006, 03:50:13 PM
She gets full blast.

::Sets hose to "Geyser"::
You get to drink from... the FIRE HOSE!

*Cheers from audience*
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

superluser

Quote from: Caswin on December 29, 2006, 04:08:04 PMYou get to drink from... the FIRE HOSE!

*Cheers from audience*

Awww.  I was gonna quote that.  Have a cookie, anyways. :mowcookie

(...stupid Michael Richards...)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well Alondro, you actually said 69 instead of 51, but having half a brain, I was able to figure out what it should have been from 55378152. If I had the other half of a brain, I could have entered what it should have been and then divided the approprite numerals.

And that's really quite simple Alan Garou, an Aunt(-in-law) or... "Get away from me you freaky Cubi Harpy!" or something.

:D

edited for spelling...

Damaris

to answer someone's question:  You call your half-sister's adoptive mother-in-law "Alexi's MIL Falina" (for example).  They are not anything to you.

For example, my brother George is getting married in June to Cari.  Cari will be my sister-in-law.  Her parents will be George's Mother/Father-in-law.  To me they will be the weird people George is now related to by marriage.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Manawolf

Well, as long as she isn't only his Father's Wife, then it gets akward.

Doraion

Ace: Good grief I bet that mood swing was faster then Dan's.  Also who needs a hose when you can use the water element like me?  *Forms a ball of water in his right hand.*

Me:  Well atleast that blasted serum is out of my system, no thanks to Charline for injecting me with it in the first place though. >_>;   Anyway I hope Dan doesn't use the nickname Ducky to tease Pyro at times.

Aleolus

...Ok, somehow I get the feeling Fa'Lina isn't really Pyro's mother, though, knowing her as intimatly as I do (:mowwink), she very well may think of herself that way.  What I'm wondering is, how did they first meet, and why didn't one kill the other, if Dragon/Cubi relations are as bad as it seems they are?

Psaakyrn

Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Reese Tora

<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Netami

Sunblink

QuoteMake sexy time?  :eager

"Hello, I am Biggs. I like sex. Is nice!"

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Madd the Sane

Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

bill

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on December 29, 2006, 10:44:49 PM
"Hello, I am Biggs. I like sex. Is nice!"

~Keaton the Black Jackal
I give up, you win.

Manawolf

Enough with the damn MILFing you pervs.

Netami

I don't see any MILFing going on. And if there was, you probably wouldn't hear anything out of me.