A little help with references

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, January 04, 2007, 01:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

Okay, I'm really not sure if this is the proper place to put this, but...

I need help with what a bunny profile would look like, I honestly have no clue.

Much thanks in advance, any help is appreciated  :3

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well, I was actually thinking more along the lines of anthrobunnies, I tried it once... trust me, it wasn't pretty.

But thanks for your help though ^.^

GabrielsThoughts

Lola, Bugs, Buster, Barbra Ann (bka Babs) are all antro bunnies that are readily available on google, "Jack" is an online webcomic that features a variety of bunnies and  there's also The Gay Hare.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Kasarn

Deviantart search - anthro rabbit

Although furry, bunny and hare are other search terms you could try

llearch n'n'daCorna

.. you -may- wish to enable safe search before you do, however.

*grin*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

Hey, thanks guys, you've all really helped.
:3

Zina

Anthro rabbits are still rabbits. And while looking at another person's style of drawing rabbits might seem easier, in the long run it will only hinder your own creative process. I strongly recommend looking at ACTUAL rabbits and drawing from life and developing your own style, rather than looking off of someone else's style. If you want to know what a rabbit's profile would look like, then you shouldn't have to look any further than pictures of real rabbits.

Netami

Oh hey you can use this sweet jay naylor comic I have about this bunny girl that goes to church!

Supercheese

Quote from: Netami on January 05, 2007, 12:27:59 AM
Oh hey you can use this sweet jay naylor comic I have about this bunny girl that goes to church!

I know that one...   :sweatdrop

thegayhare

Well if you want a bunny in profile I'll pose for you

Kasarn

Well, my sister has a Playboy Bunny style thing.

Now, I'm 6" taller and 12kg heavier than her and I'm also a guy, so I'm not sure if I'd fit into it but I could give it a shot :P

Magic

Quote from: Kasarn on January 05, 2007, 02:01:34 AM
Now, I'm 6" taller and 12kg heavier than her and I'm also a guy, so I'm not sure if I'd fit into it but I could give it a shot

Quoted for posterity
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Kasarn