awe, comfort and joy 12-25-06

Started by GabrielsThoughts, December 24, 2006, 09:47:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

bill

Supercheese

Abel looks just a wee bit perturbed.

Much excellence for the holidays.  :boogie

Faerie Alex

Riiight...

I like the expressions. Funny. :3
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Roureem Egas

How rough for Jyrras. Surrounded by three people he's got some level of deeper affection for.

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 24, 2006, 09:49:25 PM
Wins.

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!

Kenji

Merry Christmas to Jy... He's got a little bit of everything, all rolled into one.

Tarkya

Aw... look, mistletoe.

...my friend mailed in a suggestion that is eerily similar to this strip. o.o

Aisha deCabre

:mwaha  Every single one of those expressions is totally priceless.  Oh, poor little Jy...

It's also been a long while since we've seen Lorenda actually look like the carnivore she is.   :U  Teeeeeeth...  >:3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Aridas

Heh... Jy's pretty embarassed. the eye-size-factor tells it all. Also, I kinda spontaneously thought this little bit of garbage up while looking at it...

Quiz: Of these 4 seen here, Who currently has the biggest urge to kill?

A) Dan, he's a nut.
B) Jyrras... I dunno why.
C) Abel, just look at that face!
D) Lorenda. That grin can't mean anything good.
E) These cute fuzzy critters don't have anything against each other, they're just playing :3

Turnsky

Jyrras looks about ready to pass out.
Dan doesn't know what to make of the situation.
Abel looks about to combust in cubi rage.
Lorenda looks like she's eyeballing the menu.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Dakata

...Since they're all under the mistletoe, does that mean they all have to make out with each other? :U

...Mmmm...AbelxDan, JyxAbel, JyxDan, JyxLorenda, AbelxLorenda and DanxLorenda...

>:3

Kenji

Quote from: Dakata on December 24, 2006, 10:07:17 PM
...Since they're all under the mistletoe, does that mean they all have to make out with each other? :U

...Mmmm...AbelxDan, JyxAbel, JyxDan, JyxLorenda, AbelxLorenda and DanxLorenda...

>:3

No, see what it is is that Jyrras walked under the mistletoe while Lorenda was breaking up a fight between Dan and Abel. And Lorenda, being a huge fan of the mistletoe tradition, bounded over, forgetting she had two captives who would then be caught under the mistletoe along side her.

Izkata

I wouldn't be surprised if that was it, FireKatKid...

Hehe, Jyrras was taken by surprise...

OH!  I just realized!  This comic's size is just about the right ratio for my laptop!

Hellooooo, Christmas Wallpaper!!

Aridas

Triple mistletoe action for Lorenda? Lucky.

Kenji

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on December 24, 2006, 10:14:58 PM
Triple mistletoe action for Lorenda? Lucky.

I heard the big gals need more lovins to make up for it. She's just makin sure she gets her quote of kisses, is all. Or else she'll die. :<

Akisohida

Ohh! This is cute! I still wish it had been me hugging an irate/scared Charlene just because poofed cats are adorable. :} This is still awsomely cute and I like it alot. You rock, Amber! I love Lorendas grin the most 'Brig, friendly smile my tail!' :D
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Zedd

rt

:mowhappy lol that is an unexpected sappy mistletowe couple picutre  :mowhappy ... or rather quadrouple ?

Happy Holidays, And Avoid Mistletowe with crazed deamon cows everyone  :)

Manawolf

Naw, you just need to know how to show them a good time, on your terms.

superluser

This strip is awesome.  Turnsky has made me want to make some limericks about this, but I'm no good with Trochees, and it's far too late to come up with anything good in dactylic hexameter.

(I have found a proof/Of Fermat's conjecture, but/Haiku is too short.)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Turnsky

Quote from: superluser on December 24, 2006, 11:54:44 PM
This strip is awesome.  Turnsky has made me want to make some limericks about this, but I'm no good with Trochees, and it's far too late to come up with anything good in dactylic hexameter.

(I have found a proof/Of Fermat's conjecture, but/Haiku is too short.)

perhaps you oughta write "the twelve days of a DMFA christmas" (twelve days of christmas)

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Madmann135

the emotions are all across the radar.
Dan - surprised
Jyrras - emotional confusion due to the fact that the three he has a degree of crushes on are all around him
Abel - RAGE!
Lorenda - Holliday CHEER!

Jyrras must have some sort of rescuewer love syndrome.  Dan saved him from his sisters the first time they met.  Lorenda saved Jyrras from 2 preditors, though she was the super preditor at the time.  Abel saved Jyrras from a lot of embarassment by giving him a psychic blocker.

Also I don't care what anyone says... That pic belongs in the PRICELESS category.

- Having a demon cow living with you, but is a part time lab assistant profit of $500 a month.
- Having your long time friend in the room, $200 in damages.
- having a nice guy who helped you out in the past with you $0
- being surrounded by the people you love... PRICELESS.
- For all things money can't buy there's Mad-Scientist Card.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Sid

At this time of night/morning, I got only one word to describe the levels of awesomeness and crazy win Amber has given us: *CACKLES*

Merry Christmas, DMFA!

...and now... bed-time... x_x
:boogie

Brunhidden

i kinda expected lor to be big on the holiday spirit of things, but the look in her left eye does not comfort me...thats a 'look who is comming to dinner' look

dan and abe are fully expected expressions of embarrasment and feigned apprehension....but jyrras is blatantly obviously thinking "fourway, fourway, fourway, must, not, fourway, embarras, fourway, self, on camera, fourway fourway"

QuoteTheese men were *rubies* completely *rubies* insane! Not only *rubies* were they going off *rubies* to the middle fo nowhere to *rubies* get them all *rubies* killed *rubies* in verry horrible *rubies* ways but they wanted to record *rubies* the stupidity leading up *rubies* to thier doom.

They were *rubies* going to *rubies* give him a big *rubies* bag of rubies! *rubies rubies*
[/glow]
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Eibborn

Haw haw haw!
I fully concur with Abel's expression. It is exactly what I would wear if I were pulled under a mistletoe.
/kicks the internet over

ChaoSynergy

Dan's Thoughts: "...good god, she tastes like BEEF"
Jyrras' Thoughts: "...I just realized my fly is open..."
Abel's Thoughts: "ARGHNRR!  GERROFF!"
Lorenda's Thoughts: ", hehehehe..."

thetire

Quote from: Turnsky on December 24, 2006, 10:06:49 PM
Abel looks about to combust in cubi rage.

watch oot captin! she's gonna blooooooooo!

Grenn

heh heh, Abel looks like he wants to gnaw that arm off :p

Gareeku

is it me, or does Lorenda look incredibly hot in that pic?

*cough* >.> well, I think she does.

Brunhidden

Quote from: Gareeku on December 25, 2006, 07:53:50 AM
is it me, or does Lorenda look incredibly hot in that pic?

*cough* >.> well, I think she does.

dosent she normally?

im pretty sure shes more of a 'cheesecake' charicter then mabb will ever be

QuoteTheres nothing like a good joke, and that was nothing like one.
[/glow]
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.