This has to be global warming.

Started by Aridas, December 24, 2006, 03:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aridas

IT RAINED YESTERDAY.

Rain. On the 23rd of December. In Canada.

Supercheese

Valynth

okay I see a problem with this.  That problem is that there is more to weather than simple global warming.  Due to the chaotic system of the world, tying anything to one specific cause is impossible.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Amber Williams

Actually the answer is a lot simpler.

I moved to Canada.

And I mess up weather like its nobodies business. :3

DigitalMan

Well it also rained in Ohio :dface How do you explain that?

Kasarn

It also rained in Sydney.

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A DROUGHT
Stupid weather can't even get that right :E

Zedd

God: Oops....Better make sure turn off the heater...
Me: You better!

Hilary

It rained in NC the day before yesterday, and yesterday was as sunny as anything. People were walking around in t-shirts, shorts, and flip-flops... It's WRONG I tell you!

It's like Christmas in July... except... July in Christmas. GAH!

Miaka

Ditto to Boston.
It's only snowed once, and it's barely been below freezing.

crazy shit, man.

Dakata

Quote from: Miaka on December 24, 2006, 10:47:58 AM
Ditto to Boston.
It's only snowed once, and it's barely been below freezing.

crazy shit, man.
Same here in Michigan. :< And people're wearing t-shirts and shorts here (like where Hil's at) too.

IT'S. NOT. RIGHT.

Turnsky

how odd, it rained here today too...

although it isn't winter, here... it's summer.... in TASMANIA.. .. =p

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

thegayhare

Zina

It's raining in Washington!
Oh wait.

xHaZxMaTx

The weather here in So. Cal is surprisingly cool.  Everyone's walking around in cold weather clothing (except me, because I like cold weather. :P)  I actually slipped on ice on my way to school a few days ago.

llearch n'n'daCorna

It was raining in my dining room last night.

'course, that's on the ground floor, and there's two stories above it, so the water was, we think, coming from the bathroom.

Still...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aridas

In that case, it's global Amber. This is what happens when you move artists from place to place.

Zedd

Suwako

It didn't rain here It just looks like it can rain any moment...

...Oh, yes.... the weather is supposed to be  like that here  :B

Valynth

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on December 24, 2006, 01:32:44 PM
In that case, it's global Amber. This is what happens when you move artists from place to place.

Therefore, I vote that we  chain all artists down exactly where they are without halting their production.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Eibborn

Global warming indeed! It was warm enough here, in Saskatchewan, for the snow to actually start <i>melting</i> a few days ago. This has never happened in my life. Ever.
That I can recall, anyway.  :<
/kicks the internet over

Kasarn

RJ

It's the 25th of December, middle of Summer in Australia... and it's raining! D:

Alondro

I love the thought of global warming.  My location in NJ will become beachfront property in the center of a peninsula in a subtropical climate if the predictions of the sea level rise are correct.  And if I hold onto my grandmother's property too, the land value will be in the millions!   I must also buy up land in Antarctica and Greenland.   And once Adam's embryo is uncovered from under the melting  ice caps in the South Pole region, SEELE's (or should I say, the Illuminate's!) plan to instigate Third Impact shall begin!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Cvstos

You want global warming?  I'm in Chicago and I heard freaking THUNDER today.  It's kinda warm and the grass is green.
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein