On eBay, for only $20k, a NES!

Started by bill, January 29, 2007, 09:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Yep, a NES going for $20k. Nuts, huh?

Well, to be fair, it does include some free games.

Actually, it includes all of them.

link

Aridas

Are you sure it's all of them? does that include japanese titles?

Teroniss

its all games under Licence, so no, it won't include japanese

Vidar

Where is the gold Legend of Zelda cartridge? No collection is complete without zelda.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

xHaZxMaTx

ITOS

Zelda is #334 on the list so at least it's in there somewhere.

The one Haz pointed out looks more green to me. Could it be the fourth from the bottom, furthest to the right?
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Kenji

Well, there better be at least 2 gold!
Still... could just by an NES for $20, then buy the games seperately for waaaaaay less than that. >.>

bill

I'm going to assume that this is going to get reauctioned, due to lack of payment.

Kenji

The fact that it made it that high surprises me. Then again, people payed obscene amounts for xbox360s, ps3s and wiis... but at least those ones are new.

bill

The worst that can happen if you bid 8 zillion dollars and not pay is negative feedback. These are probably joke bids.w

Melpomene

Why would anyone want to spend 20k on video games?

Supercheese

Quote from: Melpomene on January 30, 2007, 11:24:49 PM
Why would anyone want to spend 20k on video games?

I might want to, but I sure as heck wouldn't. [Thinking realistically, that is.]

Damaris

If I had that kind of cash in a slush fund to only have fun with, I would.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Jim Halisstrad

Jesus christ if I had enough money where I could throw around 20k with impunity I would.... probably get bored playing games after a year or so.... but man that year would be a blast.

Mario party and Booze are two key items for fun times.

llearch n'n'daCorna

If I had that sort of money lying around, I'd do something useful with it.

Like, say, buy a house. Or a second house, and rent it out. Or a third, and fourth, and fifth....

or invest in a company or something.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

I payed 8 dollars for a Nintendo 64 last year at a garage sale, and so far I've been Given 9 different game cartrages with no investment on my part by three different sources...
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

xHaZxMaTx

I'd like to know where you can buy 5 houses for $20,000, llearch.

If I had $20k to waste, I probably wouldn't get the NES + games, anyway.  I'd spend on something a little more worthwhile, like a 2006 Mazda Miata MX-5 Grand Touring Edition 6 speed manual. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

You can't. You can, however use it as a down payment and thereby actually afford to get a mortgage.

Sorry to mislead...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears