Aaryanna
7 (17.9%)
Merlitz
12 (30.8%)
Other (state character)
22 (56.4%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Aridas

True... But I can't remember one having been established that far back, unless it ha and it's farther back where we don't know.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 19, 2007, 11:04:30 AM
True... But I can't remember one having been established that far back, unless it ha and it's farther back where we don't know.

But the info that far back we could use that as a starting point for the establishment of the characters isn't what character developement is all about. Or maybe I'm wrong on this matter anyway i'm sticking what I just said in the begining of the sentence.

TheDXM

I like 'em all! But I'm going to be cliche and vote for Abel. Why? I like the way he thinks I guess. I'd like to say we think alike, but I'm just not all that sure about that just yet.

Goatmon

Abel, by a landslide.  He's nice, yet brutally honest, and a total shut in.  He has a lot of wisdom to dispense, yet he has plenty of his own inner demons to deal with.  Reminds me a lot of myself, really. 

Jyrras is a close second, without a doubt.

gothtk14

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Goatmon on January 21, 2007, 04:36:13 AM
Abel, by a landslide.  He's nice, yet brutally honest, and a total shut in.  He has a lot of wisdom to dispense, yet he has plenty of his own inner demons to deal with.  Reminds me a lot of myself, really. 

Do you have a habit of Suckerpunching people hmmmmmmmmmm? :giggle.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 25, 2007, 07:32:48 AM
Quote from: Goatmon on January 21, 2007, 04:36:13 AM

Do you have a habit of Suckerpunching people hmmmmmmmmmm? :giggle.

You got that right. He will lose points for that.

Caswin

Alexsi, no question.  I don't get why Abel's so popular...
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Caswin on January 25, 2007, 06:20:46 PM

I think is that anti-social nature and agnst against everything I think I relate to that and life in general. That's why Abel is popular.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 26, 2007, 08:19:26 AM
Quote from: Caswin on January 25, 2007, 06:20:46 PM

I think is that anti-social nature and agnst against everything I think I relate to that and life in general. That's why Abel is popular.

yep

ShiningShadow

I also like Lorenda she has that personality of a very good friend being there for you and once in a while eating someone you dislike. Hey she could be my friend anytime.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 31, 2007, 01:02:55 PM
I also like Lorenda she has that personality of a very good friend being there for you and once in a while eating someone you dislike. Hey she could be my friend anytime.

I'm stilled scared by that one drawing of her.
http://www.missmab.com/Art/Images/Beautiful_Big.jpg

Tiger_T

May I ask why?

I have no set favourite. It would be unfair against the others. ;)
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

gothtk14

Quote from: Tiger_T on February 02, 2007, 10:50:02 AM
May I ask why?

I have no set favourite. It would be unfair against the others. ;)

She just scares me.

ShiningShadow

LIke in the sense she will pop up out of nowhere and devour you and suck the marrow from your bones hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

superluser

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 02, 2007, 12:42:00 PMLIke in the sense she will pop up out of nowhere and devour you and suck the marrow from your bones hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Hey!  She's not Thoreau, and Lost Lake is not Walden Pond.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

ShiningShadow

Ok I got the point *ouch*. Anywho I would love Kria fall from a tree and landing on my lap *WOOT*  :boogie.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 02, 2007, 09:33:33 PM
Ok I got the point *ouch*. Anywho I would love Kria fall from a tree and landing on my lap *WOOT*  :boogie.

That is so perverted.

Caswin

You realize there's a pretty fair chance that she'd kill you on principle, right?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... or simply by landing on you, since she is, not surprisingly, not that light. Not heavy, by any stretch, but there's a good chunk of bone in there to weigh things down (pretty though the things being weighed down are)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

gothtk14

Quote from: Caswin on February 05, 2007, 10:02:35 AM
You realize there's a pretty fair chance that she'd kill you on principle, right?

Your point is better than mine.

ShiningShadow

Anyway if Kria will kill me I will steal a kiss from her before I will be devored.

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 05, 2007, 11:44:09 AM... or simply by landing on you, since she is, not surprisingly, not that light. Not heavy, by any stretch, but there's a good chunk of bone in there to weigh things down (pretty though the things being weighed down are)

...Actually, she could wind up killing herself just by landing on you.  There's an old saying about terminal velocity, ``Drop a mouse down a well, and it will be fine.  Drop a dog, and it will die.  Drop a horse, and it will splash.''

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

ShiningShadow

Quote from: superluser on February 05, 2007, 12:54:59 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 05, 2007, 11:44:09 AM... or simply by landing on you, since she is, not surprisingly, not that light. Not heavy, by any stretch, but there's a good chunk of bone in there to weigh things down (pretty though the things being weighed down are)

...Actually, she could wind up killing herself just by landing on you.  There's an old saying about terminal velocity, ``Drop a mouse down a well, and it will be fine.  Drop a dog, and it will die.  Drop a horse, and it will splash.''

If I have a pretty strong lap  :B.

llearch n'n'daCorna

gothtk14

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 06, 2007, 07:42:34 AM
bucket-shaped?

whats bucket shaped.

Let's just get off the subject of Kira. I'm starting to lose my appettie (and I like eating meat).

Aridas

You shouldn't tell people to change the subject if you never contribute in the first place...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Fish!

(what? I'm not allowed to change the subject? :-)

Roureem Egas

Fish is evil and contributes to the destruction of the brain. Let's discuss that!  :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're not supposed to shove them in your ears, Roureem. Might that be where you're going wrong? :-)