7 (17.9%)
Merlitz
12 (30.8%)
Other (state character)
22 (56.4%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Meech

Fa'Lina

She may be half crazy because she is semi-omnicient, but she's got it together with her goal of making the world a safer place for all cubi.

Sunblink

Alexsi: I at first didn't pay much attention to her, but after reading the current arc, I've grown a huge soft spot for her. Oddly enough, I seem to have quite the affection for underappreciated characters.

Abel: I don't think this one needs any further explanation. I adore sarcastic, snarky characters, heck, I even have a few of my own. His backstory is entertaining to read, he's a fun character in general, and he probably has the best character design in the whole cast so far with the spots, the wings, and the heterochromatic eyes.

Pyroduck: See Alexsi. Since his backstory is slowly being constructed, as is the nature of his identity, I've also developed a sort of appreciation for him. Though, to begin with, I always did like him for no real reason.

Wildy: Okay, I've always loved her for her sheer amount of EVILness. Nuff said.

I would've fit Fa'Lina and Matilda in that list, too, but I couldn't fit them. Dang. D:

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Rafe

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on December 26, 2006, 08:08:21 PM
Quote from: Rafe on December 26, 2006, 10:39:28 AM
You need a better list.  None of my favorites are there.  Mine would be:

- Kria Soulstealer
- Fa'Lina
Both of them are very complex and well-developed characters.  I'd also throw in :
- Azlan
- Paragator
They're probably my favorites as far as humor.

That's why I put the option of OTHER on there, silly...

Problem is, "Other" is only one choice on the list.  If I have four characters not on the list, I should be able to vote for "Other" four times, but you can't, so your results are way off.  I'd say "other" should have two or three times the count it has now.
Rafe

Sirius Griffon

Dan: Hes always been a likable charrie to me, because of his quirks and whatnot. *smiles*

Abel: Because lets face it, hes always amusing. :3

Wildy: Because that much evilness in one charrie deserves some love!

Mab: Dont see too much of her sometimes, but whats not to love about sheer adorable insanity?

Jyrras

1. Jyrras
2. Dan
3. Pip (because he allways attacks Dan for no reason at all)

Anri

Wildy to be sure. Ferret. Evil. We weaseloids need to stick together... at least loosely, just enough to be a problem.

Quote from: Zedd on December 19, 2006, 04:23:19 PM
And oh yeah..Ink...You gotta love the fox cubi

Tut, and I figgured he was a wolf. He's my other favorite, deliciously sadistic. Likes tea as well.

Angel

This was really hard. I've never really played favorites with DMFA characters before. But I guess it'd be these guys for these reasons.

Abel: A lot of my favorite characters are like him: good guys, generally, but with a capability for evil that's always there. The second I saw Abel's profile picture, I knew he'd be that kind of character. His sarcasm and man-skirtedness just make him even more attractive. But he's also kind of a comedic character, like with his reaction to being nosebeeped. He makes me laugh and do fangirl-squeals at the same time.

Mab: She's random and huggable and awesome - ka-duh! But there's more about her to love than her personality. She's the only one who not only faced Ink and lived without mental scarring, but also got him into a tea party! Add to that that she can keep Pip calm and not killing-stuff somehow and you realize that not only is she funny and sweet, but also pretty powerful. Cool.

Wildy: She reminds me a lot of how I act with my brothers. Also, her switching from sweet and friendly to ripping off appendages is fun to watch. She's devious, crafty and able to kill stuff. All good things in my book!

And last, but not least....

Ink: ...I've always liked bad guys. Not just bad guys, but the bad guys who even though they're evil and sadistic, they are so cool that you end up loving them and wishing they did evil stuff more often. Imagining Ink's voice gives me chills, and it's always amusing to see Abel's reactions to him.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Quote from: e_voyager on December 31, 2006, 05:48:30 PM
Lorenda. she's a big cow!

But sexy to boot also Kira I give two thumbs up for. I think Wildly is sexy when I have a girlfriend who goes topless when she is playing a vid game or walking around the house like that then i'm there as a boyfriend towards her.

gothtk14

ShiningShadow

Quote from: gothtk14 on January 11, 2007, 05:18:00 PM
(1/11/07) I like Jyrras.  :nod :nod

You like him for the cutness factor? Or he can create some really cool weapons of destruction.

Dard

Matilda lovers unite!
This low count can't stay!

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Dard on January 11, 2007, 08:39:48 PM
Matilda lovers unite!
This low count can't stay!

Well she got a few points just dating Dan alone that's aplus on her side.

gothtk14

Yes on the Weapons and gadgets and stuff but also that we have some what a lot in common.

ShiningShadow

I love them all including the zombies at DMFA.

gothtk14

ShiningShadow

Quote from: gothtk14 on January 18, 2007, 09:03:02 AM
There was zombies? when?

I don't have the answer to that but I know TW have that archive in question about zombies.

Aridas

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 18, 2007, 12:45:57 PM
There aren't any, that's why.

There is I saw them when the dan and his party went to invitigate a creature attacking people that's when Arriana first appeared before that that's when the party meet that zombie. And the next time is that sitiuation when Dan was at the bar and the Zombie was there giving him advice I know this cause i read the archives but I don't know whick episode and number I apoligize for my lazyness. That's why I ask TW he knows this stuff and where it is.

Aridas

Nope. No zombies there either.

Valynth

From what I understand, We're not being charged to view the comic, therefore it'd fall under a "non-profit" clause.  So you can pretty much run wild with cameos, but you just couldn't make t-shirts with said characters on them.

Otherwise, you'd have to arrest 4.5 fifths of Japan.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Jack McSlay

Quote from: Valynth on January 18, 2007, 01:34:14 PMFrom what I understand, We're not being charged to view the comic, therefore it'd fall under a "non-profit" clause.  So you can pretty much run wild with cameos, but you just couldn't make t-shirts with said characters on them.

Otherwise, you'd have to arrest 4.5 fifths of Japan.
there's the brazilian commercial comic Holy Abenger, they make cameos of famous animes and games all the time and hadn't got any complaint so far. I believe simple cameos fall under the fair use clause.
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Valynth

whoops, wrong topic sorry bout that.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

gothtk14

Need No. other wise ill be clueless like about the time abel went goth

llearch n'n'daCorna

Abel going goth was in #549.

Aridas, I believe ShiningShadow is talking about Cid, who appears in #212 (the first reference to Zombies) and also in #316 ("Woo, wiggly!")
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

But is he a zombie, or Undead (the DMFA race)?
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Aridas

Does that even count, being that far back?

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 18, 2007, 06:28:43 PM
Does that even count, being that far back?

Yes that count's if it in the realm or archives then its counts.

Aridas

So you're going to tell me that before, or just before, amber ever decided to come up with an established race system for DMFA, all that stuff counts at face value.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 19, 2007, 10:54:49 AM
So you're going to tell me that before, or just before, amber ever decided to come up with an established race system for DMFA, all that stuff counts at face value.

Ah, now that would make sense.  Read at face value your earlier post sounds like you were claiming the arcs where Aaryana was introduced and Dan became an incubus were non-canon, which is absurd :B

Don't forget, many (if not most) of the forum readership post-date that arc.  I didn't know when Amber set up the race system, and I've made a habit of learning everything I can about DMFA.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E