Corrupt a Wish, Part Deux

Started by Valynth, December 17, 2006, 12:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudo Lee

Granted.  Sure you can get out of that balance rut, but then you end up falling into Kain's predicament and thus the world rots around you.  Thanks a lot.

I wish I had more obscure references to use in my wishes.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

e_voyager

granted you now have access to my 90 gigabytes worth of anime and anime trivia.

ah able so predictable... wait what? i wish i knew what happen to me?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

Granted, you died (again).

I wish I had a fast and easy way to sort through those 90 gigs of anime and anime trivia.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, You-tube is now using you as their digital server. Have fun as an outdated box of microchips and Diodes...your about to be replaced now that Google owns you.

I wish for a simpsons movie in 3d to come into theaters
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Cogidubnus

Granted. Unfortunately, it's in really bad command-and-conquer rendering. The editing staff is sacked.

I wish that the timing belts on my car were immune to damage and/or slipping. Most specifically, the one on my alternator.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but now you're having fuel and brake line problems.

I wish I had a power supply that I could plug my computer into that never surges, never breaks down, and never runs out of power.

e_voyager

granted you not have a piece of a white hot dwarf star. it is only 2 inches in diameter  but it is so hot and radioactive that it's heat melts everything you try to contain  it with. but do worry it's fairly light as  it only weight in at 40 solar masses.

i wish it easier to awaken the power within my self in the real world that i suppress in the net world.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you are now a gerbil with nearly human like strength.

I wish for a robot to do all my chores, and that it would never Violate Azmov's  three laws nor turn against me in any way.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it witnesses the love between two people.  It's unable to process the emotion, suffers an overload, and it's head explodes.  You can cover the repair bill, right?

I wish I could have a dark matter cannon.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's a 18th century black powder cannon, painted black.

With broken iron banding.

I wish I didn't have stupid users.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ryudo Lee

Granted, now you have no users at all.

I wish I had a perfect firewall.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. It's not connected to anything, not even by sneaker-net.

I wish I had the enthusiasm to concentrate on what needed doing...

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but now you end up neglecting what you want to be doing.

I wish I could have omniscience.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You forget why you wanted it.

I wish I was a little less enthusiastic about coming up with ideas to corrupt wishes...

e_voyager

granted you have now but shot by Marvin with the pov gun and no longer get enthusiastic about anything.

beware my wrath for i and E's hamster! wait that doesn't sound right... I was it was a back in the body PBH build for me.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it's old and worn out by now.

I wish e_voyager had better typing skills.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however you hnow have the typing skills of a gerbil.

I wish for a snickers bar.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it's stale and hard as a rock.

I wish I could paint a million dollar masterpiece and actually sell it for a million dollars.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, you spent a million dollars, on supplies to create your masterpiece including a 33x12 inch gold brick that is three inches thick, which you used as a canvas...if only you had known the price of had gone up 500% during the time you were cutting and pasting hundred dollar bills into a mosaic of the face of Ben Franklin on a hundred dollar bill you wouldn't have had to file for bankruptcy, and you wouldn't be homeless....and If anyone uses this Idea to make a multi-billion dollar art piece I want 1% of the proffits. 

I wish I legitimately owned a Million dollars.

Zedd

Granted, You get millions of dollar bills yet the downside the IRS wants their fair share about 50% because they say you cant be richer than them.

I wish there was a cure for Multiple sclerosis

Cogidubnus

Granted. Unfortunately, it's being locked in a machine-iron coffin while 1000 souls a day are sacrificed to keep you alive.

I wish I had something good to eat, that is neither spoiled nor rotten.

Ryudo Lee

Granted, but it's so small a morsel and was so expensive that you suffer the buyer's (and eater's) remorse soon after ingesting it.

I wish I had the resources, knowhow, manpower, and want (for lack of a better term for 'opposite of being lazy') to build, maintain, repair and keep up a 9000 node beowulf cluster, comprised of really good machines, indefinitely, and then actually build it.

Cogidubnus

Oh, so granted. Unfortunately they run using the windows-based system. *flees into the distance, laughing at your despair*

I wish I had a spear that dripped blood.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oooo, Cogi, you evil evil sod. *bwahahahahahahaha*

Granted. Unfortunately, you're stuck in a sealed room, and there's enough blood dripping off the end of the spear that you're up to your neck.

And sinking.

I wish I could find that youtube that I was watching the other week. Which they appear to have taken offline, which is a real pity, because it was amazing...

e_voyager

granted but not you are tracked down and charged with copyright infringement

i wish that i had been able to spend more time traveling voyaging.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted you are now an American soldier in Iraq, see the world...meet the terrorists up close and personal.

I wish for a atomic marshmallow launcher.

Madd the Sane

Granted, but you accidentally eat one of your radioactive marshmallows and die of radiation poisoning.

I wish I had a more powerful PowerPC Mac.  :paranoid
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, you now own a WindowsPC powered by an I-pod...you made it yourself using duct tape.

I wish for people to notice I've updated Abel's friend

Caswin

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on March 17, 2007, 03:18:56 PMI wish for people to notice I've updated Abel's friend
Granted.  Between their noticing and actually getting there, however, your account is taken over by a troll who replaces Abel's Friend with pr0n, and lots of it.  Your innocence is quickly proven, thankfully, but your reputation never does quite recover.

I wish Adam West's career would be revitalized. (And yes, he can actually act.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

GabrielsThoughts

granted, but since he is already revitalized his career by working for Mad Magazine, and as a Voice Actor and he has attained a noteriaty rivaling William Shatners with half as much work. your wish is pushed to the wayside.

I wish I hadn't lost my mothers engagement ring 3 years ago.