Started by Angel, December 15, 2006, 11:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angel

Black_angel's String o' Thoughts:

A test pattern.

The hells?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

admford

Meh, most likely Amber is a bit burned out or gone slightly mad from all the work she has to do these days (as noted in yesterday's rant). She should be her relatively insane self around monday for her next update/rant.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The other point to note is that she's done two large updates back-to-back.

Friday's main strip was a full-length jobbie, and those are rare. Extremely welcome, but rare all the same. And, to be honest, if they were less rare, they'd probably be less looked forward to, as well. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ITOS

I've been worried about Amber pushing herself but at least this shows that she is well aware of it. Next step is doing something about it.

Now who will help me with the next step? I need someone who can carry her after I shot her with the tranquillizers.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

admford

I got a wheelchair here you can use ITOS. Though I think that Amber should be fine. At most you can try the tranquilizers when Amber starts seeing sugar plum fairies dancing on her computer screen when they're not there (well, 'tis the season :P ).

Alan Garou

Here's my interpretation: *boop* *boop* *boop* (busy signal)
Amber's finally lost it. Although I'm still not sure what "it" is.  :confused

Kasarn

In Australia, SBS has a satellite weather map when they close for the night (usually around 2am)
I think Amber should upgrade...

Jack McSlay

thats an image I havent seen in a long time, oh the VHS memories

the noise  were pretty annoying tho

I don't watch much open TV, but last time I decided to check out I only got static  signals after the end of transmissions
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Caswin

Quote from: Kasarn on December 16, 2006, 10:08:44 AM
In Australia, SBS has a satellite weather map when they close for the night (usually around 2am)
I think Amber should upgrade...
Ooh, that sounds sweet.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

superluser

Quote from: Kasarn on December 16, 2006, 10:08:44 AMIn Australia, SBS has a satellite weather map when they close for the night (usually around 2am)

The best is the NASA channel, which shows satellite feeds of the Earth during downtime.  It's strange, you almost feel like you should feel guilty watching it, like it should come in a brown paper bag.

[TV is on the NASA channel]
``What are you watching?''
[furiously switches channels]
``Oh, I was I was watching...uh, I am Curious, Blue!''
``Is that baby oil?''

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Valynth

I love the NASA channel, its great watching things float gracefully in a place that would cause your body to die in the most painful way imaginable.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

HealingBlight

I said it once and I'll say it again: (probably would of been the better topic to post in too)

:P

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Caswin

Quote from: superluser on December 16, 2006, 11:34:53 PM

Are you calling Amber a clown?
You know, I may joke about it like anyone else, but clowns rarely scare me that badly.

This is an exception.  Excuse me while I alternately shiver and fantasize about well-defened fortresses to sleep.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Anri

Quote from: admford on December 16, 2006, 07:20:16 AM
Meh, most likely Amber is a bit burned out or gone slightly mad from all the work she has to do these days (as noted in yesterday's rant). She should be her relatively insane self around monday for her next update/rant.

Yes, I've always been a believer that noone should ever have to suffer from insanity, they should enjoy every minute of it!  >:3

ShiningShadow

I haven't read it I think she needs to slow down. If things getting to be overwhelming then Amber should take it one day at a time. Step back and relax and reflect on today, I don't know I'm not in Amber's mind to know these things and maybe my advice is not sound.