Aisha deCabre

Whoa, raining hail of turkey-sized meteor doom o.o

This one's VERY well done.  And also very funny.  Great work!  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Zedd

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zedd on December 24, 2006, 10:23:20 PM
I guess it was better I use my Acii next time...
Warp Acis are for girls  >:3

Very nicely done, Gabriel.  I'll add that one to my archive as well.  (In fact I've already added #5)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gareeku

Hehehe, these are great! Awesome work ^.^

*volunteers his character* >.>

Zedd

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 25, 2006, 05:08:30 AM
Quote from: Zedd on December 24, 2006, 10:23:20 PM
I guess it was better I use my Acii next time...
Warp Acis are for girls  >:3

Well umm...Your naked...And your butt sticks out...*pokes nose*

GabrielsThoughts

I really wasn't sure if I wanted to upload this one becuse Fi comes off as coo coofor coco puffs, as a result of my brain shutting down.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on December 30, 2006, 09:51:41 PM
I really wasn't sure if I wanted to upload this one becuse Fi comes off as coo coofor coco puffs, as a result of my brain shutting down.

Someone's been watching 'Naked Lunch', perhaps?

Zedd

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 31, 2006, 12:42:57 PM
Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on December 30, 2006, 09:51:41 PM

*cough* The book is better

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zedd on December 31, 2006, 12:45:21 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on December 31, 2006, 12:42:57 PM

*cough* The book is better

The book is entertaining in a warped sort of way.  The film has some nice touches which I don't think were in the original, specifically Dr. Benway's bizarre entrance near the end (which Fi has virtually replicated).

Oh, I've added this strip to the page as well :P

GabrielsThoughts

I'm going to have to go with the "My name is Earl" philosophy  as an explanation as to why this strip is simmilar to"Naked Lunch" mostly because I was trying to place duct tape on a plothole.

Although the plot synopsis for "Naked Lunch" reminds me of the film "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" which I have seen twice. Not to mention the number of really lame television sitcoms I've seen, shows like "Sabrina the teenage witch" and "Phil of the Future" and my collection of 'Johnny the homicidal maniac, Squee, Ghost Rider, and Venom comic books... all of which border on madness or brilliance.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

GabrielsThoughts

Aisha deCabre

AH!  Mow attack!   :mowdizzy

Poor little Fi...but an awesome update as usual.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Zedd

Faerie Alex

I feel sorry for Fi...all alone and being attacked by mows.

Hey, who has keys to the fridge, anyway? :giggle
Jeez I need to update this thing.

GabrielsThoughts

gareeku, zedd, adrias soulfire, tapewolf, James Starunner... anyone else that is curently working for the station.

Gareeku

*Hides the keys in his pocket* don't worry, i know what that warp-aci is like... :shifty

Awesome work as usual, GT. :3

Tapewolf

Poor Fi.
Anyway, I've added it to the archive on it-he.  Many more and I'll have to split the index into multiple pages, I think.

tenlaius

funny
fa'lina wasn't bad.
and the 5th had me laughing for awhile...hehehe..flying turkey causes series of wrecks

Zedd

Quote from: tenlaius on January 02, 2007, 11:32:39 PM
funny
fa'lina wasn't bad.
and the 5th had me laughing for awhile...hehehe..flying turkey causes series of wrecks

*looks at you with widen eyes* Im not kidding..Its out there!!

GabrielsThoughts

Zedd

Aridas

WARNING: The radio station and its immediate cast are not responsible for any serious injury or death occurring out of any misinformation or leadings on promoted over the phones and airwaves.

tenlaius

as i am not responsible for Fii getting hold of lockpicks, or helping him get into the fridge..crap i said that outloud.. >.>
RUN FII!

Gareeku

Yeeeeess...let the hate flow through you! :mwaha

Not that Wildy needs much persuading... >_>

Suwako

e_voyager

angry ferrets are scary but then Bon has a point. Dan is often clueless about subtle things, how would he know it some girl decide that he was theirs unless she told him? Matilda is on the right track thong and Dan is starting to pick up the phone so to speak.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

terrycloth

I know! I bet Dan wouldn't realize some girl thought he was hers even if she tied him down and branded him with her initials. :mowhappy

e_voyager

that's a little to subtitle for Dan. now Matilda's slow and clear "You Should Call Ne " seems to have registered
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey