[Art] Unholy radio project45 satrring Dan, Merlitz, Abel, Fi and Bruce of FHigh

Started by GabrielsThoughts, December 13, 2006, 09:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: e_voyager on April 24, 2007, 07:59:10 AM
thank goodness mab's so kind hearted. i dont think those grow back on people like taski.
He's made of plasma anyway...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aridas

Zedd

He may have breast but its due shaping his body..So he's a neuter (genderless) by chooise yet a wacky wacky male personality

Kenji

That's ok, we still love him. Whether or not he's a eunich.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zina

I'm not exactly sure why I have green and pink hair, but it's cool. I can work it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mould?

Perhaps a stylish change to put people off?

You've been watered?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

look at it this way at least most people on the forum have some ideal what your normal form looks like. i am something of and enigma as far as my organic form is concerned.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

well Nio's  Friday "cliffhanger" comic is up, I think I have at least 8 fans total, lets see this week I did my storyboarding final, my interpersonal paper, my art final[surprisingly more difficult than I anticipated] I have a 5 essay question quiz I have to turn in tomorrow and I have to get started on my third paper for English, I have to write an essay to see if I qualify for a scholarship,  and their's only two weeks of class left... so don't expect me to have a new Unholy radio project until next Wed.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

GabrielsThoughts

sorry for the incomplete arts on this one I'll try to color it tomorrow,  and I'm sure Jakob and Amber are both cringing at this one... Enjoy
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

I think Llearch said it best.  If you don't mind I'll wait for the colour version before putting it up on the site.  Assuming Amber doesn't crucify you first  >:3

Zedd

e_voyager

i don't know if that's funny or sacry but it know of reminds me of a kinder romance( AD&D)  but i digress.  i think i want to go hide now.

Kenji

Needs more "ohmygodwtfjusthappened!?" face. :3 But otherwise good.

Faerie Alex

I like...funny...but baaaad timing. I suppose that anything can work in a fanfic, but in as much, today (or tomorrow)'s comic seems to rule this out.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

GabrielsThoughts

Actually I'm thinking the timing was excellent. had I uploaded it after today's strip rather than before I would have looked more a fool.

Amber Williams

Zedd

Amber Williams

Quote from: Zedd on May 08, 2007, 10:50:28 PM
Quote from: Amber Williams on May 08, 2007, 10:47:54 PM
Mikelo?! In a hetero situation!?  MADNESS! :U

Maddness? No...This is DMFA!!

...*spritzes you with the water bottle* Bad Zedd.

Zedd

Quote from: Amber Williams on May 08, 2007, 10:54:07 PM
Quote from: Zedd on May 08, 2007, 10:50:28 PM
Quote from: Amber Williams on May 08, 2007, 10:47:54 PM
Mikelo?! In a hetero situation!?  MADNESS! :U

Maddness? No...This is DMFA!!

...*spritzes you with the water bottle* Bad Zedd.

Oh my eye! Doctors told me not get water in it!

e_voyager

there is no burnation. hurray. still i think it was funny i just wonder what will happen now. i still remember Widly and her clone. that's one  comic i don't think i'll ever tired of.

GabrielsThoughts

Finally, today was my last day of class... now I only  have ten days of summer before summer classes start.

superluser

Haw.  The trace job is pretty obvious, but it's funny nonetheless.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

GabrielsThoughts

I don't trace I copy from looking [edit: and mab was the only one I did that for which is why her boob is funky, and one pregger looks the same as any other that was the other I used a references for. I didn't need references for Alexi as it is just a drawing of Dan with long hair and I can draw Daniel cold. I had to look at a picture of Mikelo to get his hair right but everything else is mine.]  31 is [an edit of Amber's most recent story page and the cubi are shape shifters you moron] all Amber artwork, I did work the dialog though.

[edit: another thing I did, which I rarely do, is I used red ink instead of black because my black sharpie ran out of ink and using ballpoint is more time consuming.]

superluser

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on May 16, 2007, 04:34:21 PM31 is [an edit of Amber's most recent story page and the cubi are shape shifters you moron] all Amber artwork, I did work the dialog though.

Oh.  I thought you traced Dan and recolored him as Aniz.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Tapewolf

#31 is brilliant.  It could be a cleaner job though, so I might have a try at it myself if I can find the time and not start playing Morrowind again.  I've censored it slightly since I'm not putting it up with the f-word though :P

**EDIT**
http://dmfa.it-he.org/uhrp/strip031.htm

GabrielsThoughts

next update "Party Chat With Zina Cat" and her exclusive interview the furry version of "jack sparrow" don't miss it.

Edit: and only one person saw it, darn.