Temp. absence

Started by KarlOmega1, December 13, 2006, 04:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KarlOmega1

I'm sure all of you are probably going to spend xmas with your families...and so am I...the 22nd through the 26 I will be spending xmas at my parents place, so I might not be online at the time...though I'm sure I'll be back on the 26th.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

xHaZxMaTx

666 Posts...

*Cough.* Anyway, have fun, don't get lost or something stupid like that. :P  My grandparents and most of my family lives in town, so I won't b tavelling.

KarlOmega1

ahem...I don't have a car and they live on the edge of town (sort of)...they gonna pick me up and take me there. They have internet, but I prefer privacy when going when surfing the net...especially when I'm surfing sites that they won't understand....so when I visit, I usually stay off the net, unless I play games like that on Pogo.com.
I'm a Skype User.

xHaZxMaTx

Ah, I can understand that.  You could just turn off the sigs and avvies while you're there.  That's what I did when I was on the train.

KarlOmega1

they're not stupid...they can read text and then ask questions about what I'm doing.
I'm a Skype User.

xHaZxMaTx

Well then tell them to bugger off.  They shouldn't be reading over your shoulder, anyway.

Stygian

I'm going away on the 19th to Thailand, to do some spa-ing and martial arts over the holidays for two weeks, so I'll be gone completely those days...

*downs some nitro*

Yeah. That's as great a cause as any to bomb...

Zedd