CVD RPG

Started by Castle Pokemetroid, September 01, 2006, 12:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Netami on September 07, 2006, 06:14:11 PM
Learn to draw furries castlevania in an anime style and you'll be rich!

I rather not. Reasons:
1. There's no way I can.
2. I get bored of drawing somethings for hours.
3. Takes too long.
4. It'll be harder for me to put dialogue in.
5. I'm not 100% sure if I even have a scanner.
6. I like using sprites.
7. I'm not sure how to get money from that. I don't have a paypal account.

Looks like I don't want to.

Damaris

Also, I would consider actually building your own characters.  As far as I can tell, Richter is a rip off of DSWC's Richter.  There is absolutely nothing to him that is your own.  It's not the fact that you're using Richter sprites that is bad, but the fact that you're using the actual character without changing his own motivations at all.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Castle Pokemetroid

I'm sorry. It's just so fun to use him. Don't worry, he'll won't last long. I'll replace him. And I never took the sprites from DSWC.

Castle Pokemetroid

I forgot to add a CVD "poster" if you will. It has all the upcoming characters in it.
Poster:
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/C-P_06/sampleCVrockposter.jpg

I call it a "sample" one because the real one (that has more than the characters I will use) is much too big for photo bucket. It's about one and a half MB.

This was also made last year and my skills at this has greatly improved. I can do better than this. And there is the fact that this one is a few KB off of a MB, so this too is made smaller by photobucket.

This is why I am scared of two panel comics. (There hasn't been one with three yet) It maybe too big for photo bucket and wonder how it'll come out.

Damaris

save them as .gifs.  That should help reduce the size.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: Damaris on September 08, 2006, 11:20:45 AM
save them as .gifs.  That should help reduce the size.

I'm not sure on how to do that . . .

Anyway, update:
Number twelve:
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l229/C-P_06/CVD12.png

Well, Richer is no more. The only way he can come back is if Julius goes on a visit to hell. That won't be happening.

Castle Pokemetroid

Sorry for the late update. Busy weekend. Here's two of 'em:
Number thirteen:

Fourteen:

As you wanted, no talking on bottem. This also introduces a new charater: Soma.

Castle Pokemetroid

Updates:
Numba 15:

16:

2 panel ones! Do notice that I may contine the glasses thing some more.

Castle Pokemetroid

Seeing that no body cares, I'll just finish off of what I have left and I guess I'll update some time from now. May that be days or months or whatever.

By the way, there's a heads up: I'll start a new project. Like this one, execpt that you'll choose your own charater and choose were to go.

olroxshade

The guy is using my DoS backgrounds and bosses , also is using Serio sprites..

Damaris

Considering that he has not updated the thread in nearly three months, I wouldn't be concerned about it.

GabrielsThoughts

true, the real threat is if he tries to publish his works and succeeds. we all know this is possible because of "12oz. Mouse" on cartoon network.

edit: Also, he seems to rely on jokes from just about every other sprite comic to justify it's existance. I wouldn't be surprized if Dr.Light shows up in the next update.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.