11/28 Wrong Person, right attitude

Started by Teroniss, November 28, 2006, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on November 29, 2006, 06:44:06 PM
Blond(e) comes from French, where the final `e' indicates the gender.  Blond is for masculine, blonde is for feminine.  I wouldn't mention it, except that the distinction may need to be made if Danlexi and Danielle are ever in the same room.

Erm. Danlexsi and Danielle?

Aren't they -always- in the same room?

*cough*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 29, 2006, 06:57:17 PMErm. Danlexsi and Danielle?

Aren't they -always- in the same room?

*cough*

OK, so I made a mistake.

But Danlexsi is Dan as Alexsi and Danielle is Dan in Miss Cloud's outfit.

So no, they can never be in the same room.

Unless...

THE REMAINDER OF THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE EDITORS*.  DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE STUPIDITY.

*not really

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

ninjannihilator

Can't wait until Biggs realizes who Danielle is.

e_voyager

i can but then again i'm not sure i'm ready to See a crush torn into a grudge that quickly.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Aleolus

...You'd think he'd have gotten the message his attention was not welcome from this particular reaction.
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_086.php

Roureem Egas

Biggs has a thick head. He could either have gotten amnesia or has a selective memory.

xHaZxMaTx

Grenn

Heh, I wonder what Dan used for bewbs back then? :p

superluser

Quote from: Grenn on November 29, 2006, 11:02:28 PM
Heh, I wonder what Dan used for bewbs back then? :p

Comedy Breasts?  It worked in Flight of the Amazon Queen...

Toric

Quote from: Akisohida on November 29, 2006, 05:04:06 PM
*Tries to out-evil Charline* Three words: Dan/Biggs Shonen-Ai. *Bows* Thank you.
Biggs/Dan/Wildy love triangle.
You're welcome.

.....If that ever happens I will shoot myself in the foot. .....Never mind the fact that I don't own a gun. :redrum
Yap by Silver.

Boog

Heh. Silly midjet-majority love triangle.

I can sorta see Biggs acting like this even if he knew the whole thing, if only for the laughs. After all, when it comes to the people he's pissing off he has their mom on his side to defend him. If he's anything like his sister, he'd enjoy being in that position.

e_voyager

Boogey has a point but as of this last comic she warned him to stop
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Poor bigs...Should more guys in drag drop by more offten at his place?

superluser

Quote from: e_voyager on November 30, 2006, 03:16:18 AM
Boogey has a point but as of this last comic she warned him to stop

Yeah, I noticed that.  She may have a spine after all.  And Alexsi seems pretty resigned when she says ``I'm Alexsi.  The one you kidnapped.''

e_voyager

not the tone in envisioned. bye the body language :  the  half lowered ears, the hand on the hips and the general sway of the body i expected it to be in a warring " you have 3 seconds to convince me not to kill you" tone of voice. but then that's me

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: superluser on November 30, 2006, 04:36:43 AM
Yeah, I noticed that.  She may have a spine after all.  And Alexsi seems pretty resigned when she says ``I'm Alexsi.  The one you kidnapped.''

"May have a spine" ?

This in regards to someone who:
- told the entire established society she grew up in to take a hike, and went her own way?
- was training others for centuries? (remember, Aary is over 400, and, we expect, would have gone to SAIA by the time she was 50.. so at least 350 if not 400 years learning at SAIA from Destania)
- brought up two very hard-headed children? Come on, tell me Dan isn't stubborn. Tell me Alexsi doesn't match his stubbornness? Tell me Fa'Lina hasn't noted Dan's stubbornness matches Destanias'... .. now say that all again with a straight face. :-)

Need I suggest further? I can provide references, if you want...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 30, 2006, 05:08:30 AM

"May have a spine" ?

- told the entire established society she grew up in to take a hike, and went her own way?
- was training others for centuries? (remember, Aary is over 400, and, we expect, would have gone to SAIA by the time she was 50.. so at least 350 if not 400 years learning at SAIA from Destania)
- brought up two very hard-headed children? Come on, tell me Dan isn't stubborn. Tell me Alexsi doesn't match his stubbornness? Tell me Fa'Lina hasn't noted Dan's stubbornness matches Destanias'... .. now say that all again with a straight face. :-)

It's pretty easy to establish that she *had* a spine.  Between then and now, there may have been a spinectomy.  It would explain why she complimented Biggs on his honesty about mother-daughter incest.

We also don't know exactly why she left SAIA (just that it was explained to Aary as ``on assignment''), or why Edward was able to convince her not to kill him (wouldn't the spinely thing be to kill him?).  It may have been the path of least resistance.

I don't think that she took the coward's path, but 715 seems more like a centuries-old creature who can read minds and feeds off pain.

ShiningShadow

Now knowing Biggs he's such a blockhead the only way he gets it when Wildly explains it to him. Either that or when Danielle destroys the Lost lake Inn and goes to twinks territory and smash him again. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm violence lots of laughs there.

Kibin

*has jaw drop at the entirety of thread*

Aridas

Quote from: superluser on November 30, 2006, 05:28:09 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 30, 2006, 05:08:30 AM
Yeah, I noticed that. She may have a spine after all. And Alexsi seems pretty resigned when she says ``I'm Alexsi. The one you kidnapped.''

"May have a spine" ?

It's pretty easy to establish that she *had* a spine. Between then and now, there may have been a spinectomy. It would explain why she complimented Biggs on his honesty about mother-daughter incest.

We also don't know exactly why she left SAIA (just that it was explained to Aary as ``on assignment''), or why Edward was able to convince her not to kill him (wouldn't the spinely thing be to kill him?). It may have been the path of least resistance.

I don't think that she took the coward's path, but 715 seems more like a centuries-old creature who can read minds and feeds off pain.
She's not stupid. You just don't go rampaging around killing everyone. Especially not your boss.

Madmann135

Destania is Dan's mom... She's smart but as Fa'Lana said quite Stubborn.

Who knows what may happen when Destania and her children are involved. 

Between Dan, Alexsi and Destania they can turn Twinx territories into nothing more than a crater in the ground... and that's on a bad day.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Kibin

Quote from: Madmann135 on November 30, 2006, 11:29:07 AM
Destania is Dan's mom... She's smart but as Fa'Lana said quite Stubborn.

Who knows what may happen when Destania and her children are involved. 

Between Dan, Alexsi and Destania they can turn Twinx territories into nothing more than a crater in the ground... and that's on a bad day.

Theoretically, ANYONE can turn the twink territories into a crater in the ground. It is, after all, full of twinks.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: terrycloth on November 29, 2006, 06:18:00 PM
Quote from: superluser on November 29, 2006, 06:09:20 PM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 29, 2006, 06:00:25 PMSince Biggs never even knew about Alexsi...

Biggs did know about Alexsi.

...or did you mean he never met her?

He assumed 'Danielle' was Alexsi using an assumed name to get her hammer back from him, apparently, so he sent his goons to get 'Alexsi'.

Biggs had to know something about Alexsi, since he stole her hammer (or had henchmen do it).  He just assumed  that Danielle was Alexsi getting her own hammer back. So he would have told his men (as verified by Destania's comment about the kidnapping memo) to get Alexsi, not "the hot brunette"... which they would have had a hard time finding.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Zedd

Well I am so wonder whats gonna happen next

thegayhare

Quote from: AmigaDragon on November 30, 2006, 12:23:33 PM

Biggs had to know something about Alexsi, since he stole her hammer (or had henchmen do it).  He just assumed  that Danielle was Alexsi getting her own hammer back. So he would have told his men (as verified by Destania's comment about the kidnapping memo) to get Alexsi, not "the hot brunette"... which they would have had a hard time finding.

Unless some on the kidnap team were gay or female,  which would have led to speculation "Hmmm I didn't know Biggs swung that way"

e_voyager

well brunette would suggest female to me

Aleolus

...Ok, I just find it disturbing how many people are commenting how hot "Danielle" is.  You are aware that Danielle is Dan, and Dan is male??  Males are not hot to other guys, even when posing as girls!  That is just sick and wrong!

thegayhare

AHEM!
Are you awarethat your speaking before quite a varied audiance and a line like that could start considerable troubles.

Arcalane

Quote from: Aleolus on November 30, 2006, 01:04:11 PM
...Ok, I just find it disturbing how many people are commenting how hot "Danielle" is.  You are aware that Danielle is Dan, and Dan is male??  Males are not hot to other guys, even when posing as girls!  That is just sick and wrong!

People do 'swing multiple ways', you know. >_>

I personally don't find Dan-as-Alexsi attractive. Whilst `lex might be someone I'd compliment in passing (like saying "that dress suits you" or something) I wouldn't exactly start chasing her, no matter the situation*. :P

The moral of this lesson?

Ya'll need to stop lusting over things you can't have. ;)

(*Well, maybe to stop her from getting run over or something, but you know what I mean.)

terrycloth

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 29, 2006, 10:52:06 PM
Or maybe he's into that sorta thing. >:3

From what I've read, ferret mating rituals are basically 'fighting until someone cries uncle'. If the male isn't killed or castrated, that means the female accepts him as a mate. >:3