Sentinal
4 (44.4%)
Galacticus
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: January 05, 2007, 07:22:03 PM

thegayhare

Hello all

I'm not sure if this goes here If not I'm sorry.

Well I'm going to try and do someting I'd tried and failed at before.  I think I failed because I tried to do too much so this time I'm keeping things much, much smaller.

I've got a large collection of charactor models for a very versatile game and I figured I'd run am elimination  tourney of the Giants,  Giant robots, evil aliens, atomic monsters all battling for your amusement

How ever first I'll need to determin who will be fighting in the finals

As you can see there are 22 fighters  Please choose 8 from the list that you'd like to see in the fights.   This poll is going to run for a month and then the top 8 fighter will make it to the finals

I'm hoping to do the whole thing in charactor, so feel fee to RP  in the threads talk about the fights Bet who will win or lose.

I'll do an in charactor opening announcement a little later,  This first round will be run like it's a free for all match, last 8 fighters standing advance

Thank you all.

thegayhare

Click to enlarge
Left to right
Godzilla, Mac II Monster, Patlabor Ingram, Mecha Godzilla, Mazinger Z, The Dragon
Aphrodite A, Cthulu, Zaku, Omega Supreme, Devistator
Galacticus, Guncannon, Sentinal, Veritech, Giant Robo
Eva 01, Voltron, Invid Shock Trooper, Vigna Ghina, MSN Dom, RX78 Gundam

Good evening Fight Fans, We're comming to you live from the GWF Sports arena currently in orbit around planet earth.  Today makes the first day of the GWF's grand championship tournement and as you fight fans know that means it's time for free form combat elimination round.  Twenty two fighters enter the ring, in this case a small island some where in the south pecific, but only the 8 left standing at the end f the day will be alolwed to continue on.   Anytihng goes in this round so it's sure to Bring out some spectacular carnage. 

The Fighters have come from across the globe and in some cases across the galaxy and beyond, giving us a decent mix of Giant robots, massive aliens and simple Atomic mutations.  Infact it's one of those home grown radioactive competitors that seems to be the odds on favorite his time around.  We'll see if that optomisum holds out as the round continues.

e_voyager

Well G man seems to be in as does his Mecha doppleganger and  Cthulu
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Manawolf

That's the colossal league.  If it was gargantuan my Weretiger Druid in Elemental Fury form could participate.

Aisha deCabre

Hm, this is quite reminiscent of "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny", only...not.  It'll be interesting to see how it comes out.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

thegayhare

Well Fight fans the battle is well underway and I must say our competitors are realy pulling out all the stops.

Unfortunatly a few of our competitors are realy struggling to keep there head in the game.  On in particular, Giant Robo looks like he might be on his last legs.  The shear amount of punishment this fighter has taken is just frightening.  Several other fighters such as our Invid freind and japanse patlabor are tenacously clinging to life.

Oddly though it s one of the home planets very own atomic monsters thts become the star of this show. Godzilla , followed closely by his mechanical dopleganger form planet X, has racked up an impressive number of hits.   Mainly this is because the two godzillas seem to have singled each other out and the vast amount of nar misses have taken out any other competitor thats tried to interfere in there private duel.