Noob

Started by WinggedOne, November 23, 2006, 03:26:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WinggedOne

Niichchy all I've been reading DMFA for...I think I'm going on 3 months now...Well just trying to make myself known to people on this forum.

Aridas

congratulations on posting in the wrong subforum for the first time :3

and welcome, of course...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Velcommen in.

As a newbie, you get a newbie showbag, containing:
a small bent thing
three paperclips
four pencils, all of which need sharpening
two pieces of paper, with indecipherable writing on three sides, each
A long, sortof bent thing with a lump at the end
A cover for same.
A same.
Seventeen assorted buttons
Thruppence in no-longer-valid currency

Share and Enjoy. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Roureem Egas

Hi and welcome!

Have a beat up set of trunks.

lucas marcone

welcome noob i like my coffee black and for us never to be seen in the same room till you gain some clout.........just kidding...you have however been drafted into lord vader's 501st regiment here's your armor your gun and your last rites. :trooper

Zedd

Welcome new soul...I hope you enjoy your stay...It will be a plesent for you to stay...Sides it will be great having you around *wiggles tentcles*

Aisha deCabre

(Drops in as part of the welcoming committee)  Whoa.  A newbie?  Right here in the Fortress?  Hoo boy, more fodder for the mows.  :U

Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay!  Please partake in various forum-time merriment, mind your words and respects, and be forewarned that the cuteness that abounds here will claim your soul. >:3

Ta-ta!  Oh, and I was kidding about the mows...mostly...  :shifty
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Suwako

Hi-yo

welcome, and much more!

Stygian

Hey! Welcome to the forum. Now blow it out your ass, or HaZ and I will gladly do it for you!

What? I didn't say what you were supposed to blow.

WinggedOne

Thanks...Finally a place that's more insane then I am!  :mowhappy

DigitalMan

*stares and blinks* Oh dear sweet cheddar, the responses to these intro topics are becoming more frightening every time. But as long as you feel welcome, then I guess it's all okay :B

Alan Garou

Welcome, and have a nice stay. Just don't touch anything. Things around here tend to either explode, break, or try to eat you. But only half of the carnivorous marshmallows are my fault.  :paranoid What? Seriously though, I wish you the best. Here's some free karma.

RJ

*RJ used the move 'Move Topic to Appropriate Area!'*

:) Hi! Welcome!

:rj

bill

Gah, RJ, I wanted that one. :dface

Oh, hi! Enjoy the turkey.

Gareeku

OH GAWD IT'S A NOOB; GET IN THE CAR

*cough*

Anyways, welcome to the forums WingedOne. Prepare to be immersed in total and utter insanity.

But remember:

Stygian

Normally I wouldn't agree with anyone who likes Fa'Lina, but I'm afraid he's about right on this one.

Nikki

*twitch*

who delivered the first smite!!?? oh well. *delivers the not-so-important second smite*
....*gnaws on*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gareeku

Quote from: Stygian on November 23, 2006, 10:56:14 PM
Normally I wouldn't agree with anyone who likes Fa'Lina, but I'm afraid he's about right on this one.

HEATHEN.

*flee*

Nikki

o3o

that is genuis...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Jim Halisstrad

This is my new n00b stamp of approval.

xHaZxMaTx

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Another new person? Man, they're coming out of the woodwork...

Ahem...

HI! Welcome to this place of strangeness.

Please leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and hang on to your claim ticket if you want it back. Any unclaimed sanity will be sold on eBay at the end of the year.

Watch out for mows, squirrels bearing muffins, and anyone who tells you to ignore these warnings.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy the insanity your stay.

*waves, and vanishes, leaving a grin that slowly fades out*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

God-Beast

Quote from: Gareeku on November 24, 2006, 12:19:24 AM
Quote from: Stygian on November 23, 2006, 10:56:14 PM

HEATHEN.

*flee*

bahahhaahahahaha great pic dude! *saves it*

hey welcome there, i hope you enjoy your stay and if it depends on me you will! ;)
and don't call yourself a noob....everyone was a noob someday...
and now look at noob saibot! :>

WinggedOne

Yep This place is insane...I love it.

xHaZxMaTx

Ok, now I'm really freakin confused.  I came in here just now thinking it was a new topic, and then I saw that I had already posted here.  I think I need to go lay down. :(

Elader Arkon

Welcome!

bwahahahahaha.

thetire

*up up down down left right left right start select*

nooooooooooooooooob!!!

ahem, you've been Zander'd