Travels with a Kitsune (always open) [Chapter 3: The gate of water]

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, November 21, 2006, 12:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

*eyes the newcomer*
a black panther, huh? haven't seen one of those in forever.

*pops into the tree behind snuggles*

'ello there. I take it you're new here. don't be shy or anything.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Zedd

topher chee

*Looks around at the forest which closely resembled the place he once called home*

(OOC:I might have to tie this in with my storyline. I'm not sure yet)

Snuggles

Murrr....? [as he see one of them disappear then reappear backs away fast, faster then most people can see, at the popping sound and a person appearing before him but before he gets away you see that he is young and now pretty scared. Now stops again a good amount of distance away keeping an eye on kitsune] Murrr....?

e_voyager

e steps through the portal he was expecting a ship or something like that instead he finds himself on a planet. was this how there were to travel? via plant hopping teleportation? still what sites they would see on their way."that quickly moonsoul? or is this the first stop?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

*Turns to E*

this is our first destination. my home world. oh, and the transport spell Isn't exactly unuique. I think I picked the idea from a paralell earth.

*turns to snuggles*

I'm moonsoul.

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Zet

*falls out from under the truck unconscious and covered in scratches, when he hits the ground he wakes up* ugh I stop to rest for one minute and I get run over *opens his eyes* ummmm where am I?

Kitsune Ascendant

[ooc: wow. that's some entrance. nice work there  :mowsmile]

'ey zet. I wondered where you had wandered off to. to answer your question, you are now on my homeworld. over there is a... I'm not quite sure what he is, but he bears a fine resemblance to a black panther. he's young and shy. which reminds me. dig, if you could make sure your toys don't try anything that would scare the fella, I'd apreaciate it.

DigitalMan

"Will do." DM replies, saluting Moonsoul for no apparent reason. Though the fact of the matter is, his random insanity is usually more terrifying than his devices and weaponry, but only to people who know him best.

He offers Zet a hand.
"That's a nice change of pace. Normally I'm the one getting run over. Sometimes I think he does it on purpose..."

Zedd

Anyone know a place I can dump my ashes from pocket ashtray? *fiddling with something on a keychain*

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel dons her regular disquise of a small spotless snow leopard and goes to the foot of the tree. "You'd be better off coming down and introducing yourself. This crew is slightly less dangerous to friends than to strangers." Under her breath she adds, "You'd need an advanced math degree to figure out that percentage."

From nowhere she produces a blanket that she spreads on the ground and a plate of cookies. The cookies were chocolate chip and warm, scenting the air. "We can wait until you're ready. I'm Mel, by the way." She sat down and nibbled one of the cookies.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Kitsune Ascendant

aw, c'mon mel. we're not dangerous, are we? well, 'cept mebee digitalman.

*turns to zedd*
as far as your ashtray goes...
*a large gourd appears on moonsoul's back, and as the cork pops off, the sand flows from the pocket ashtray to the gourd*
It has it's uses in spells, and should fetch a good price at the market.

topher chee

*removes a metallic ball from his poutch*
*takes the ball inbetween his two fists and uses heat from his hands to transform the ball into a handy staff*

Thalium.  Very heat resistant.  In fact, very ductile as well^^.

(Thank you chemistry)

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel grinned up at Moonsoul as she replied, "If you don't like dangerous how about frighteningly enthusiastic? You guys play rougher than some people fight." She tossed a cookie to Moonsoul up in the tree. "I don't suppose I should have said that. Now we'll never get the kitten out of the tree. Should we call the fire department?"
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

e_voyager

e shivers at a half processed memory involving  Zombies. Well i know that we can be dangerous but all power has the potential to be dangerous." e pauses for a moment " but tell me Mel do we really seem that aggressive?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Snuggles

[now seeing all of the people coming out of everywhere being more afraid of them. Everyone being so nice has never happened to him in a long time.] Murrr...? [tilts his head then asks a question in his language thats says who are you people that control factors of teleporation?]

Kitsune Ascendant

[recognising the language, though unable to place it's origin, Moonsoul answers]

<I'm moonsoul. most kitsune have at least that ability in teleporation. anyways, these are fellow companions I have met in my travels. over there, the spotless snow leapord is mel. the guy in the shades is digitalman. don't worry too much about him. he may be a bit... odd, but he has a good heart. the humanoid robot is e_voyager. I don't know much about him, but he seems nice enough. over there is tophar. he's a cat person from a fire tribe. really nice guy, too. the accident prone one is zet, and the smoker in the outlaw hat is zedd. don't know much about either of them since they were off on their own a lot. anyways, we're all friends, and we're traveling through the universes. this is our first stop, and it's my homeworld.>

Zedd

Snuggles

>well it is nice to meet you. Are you the only one that can speak my tongue?<
Begins to pace the upper branches of the trees keeping an eye on Kitsune.

Kitsune Ascendant

<judging by the fact that no one else has spoken it, I'd say yes. though if you want to talk to the others, I can make a translation spell for you. by the way, where are you from?>

e_voyager

after the brief exchange E's rosetta stone translator kicks in and he checks the backlog of  the conversation. he smiles. in snuggles language He  responds. " i am sorry if we frighted you but were are merely passing by i think..." e looks around. " you you happen to know any places that are nice for a picnic so that we can take a break and talk for a while?"

topher chee

*smiles happily*
Here that everyone, Im a really nice cat person from a fire tribe^^

Snuggles

>well right at the moment i want to speak with you and only you because your the only one who can speak my tongue. And to your question that you asked me i am not from around here. I am Snuggles the fast from the clan of the wind. I was sent from my world to this one when i was young. I have been trained and was one of the best in my clan almost as good as my .... master...< [He breaks on at that point. Then in a shock he moves up another branch and looks down at E in surprise that he can speak the language]

e_voyager

E observers this reaction and becomes puzzled. "are you okay? i did not mean to frighten you but it seems that by learning this language i have  caused you some fear. if so or if i have miss spoken then  i apologize." e double checks his translation program but it seems to be in prefect working order and he saw no reason for it to malfunction with over 8000 languages programed in and counting.

Mel Dragonkitty

Mel watches e speak to the young feline and while she doesn't understand she can see that he's speaking softly to him. "No e, I don't think you're aggressive without reason or that any of us are. But I think that none of us in this group are of average abilities and we need to remember that and not scare the natives."

Kitsune Ascendant

<my, you are a jumpy little fella. anyways, have you seen anyone like me recently? I think things have changed a bit since I was last here.>

Snuggles

>well yea you guys just pop out of nowhere then scare me almost into attacking and expect me to be nice to you... To answer you question yes and i am hungry so i will show you where if i can get what ever those things are< Points at Mel and her cookies.

Kitsune Ascendant

<aw, we didn't mean to scare you. I guess I assumed everyone here would be familiar with basic teleportation, and that popping up behind you would be at most a mild surprise. anyways, if it's food ya want, I'm sure there's going to be a veritable feast for my return. you're welcome to join, of course. as far as the cookies, have as many as you like.>

e_voyager

e listens to the conversation even as he turns to Mel and switching over to the languages they used in the valley. " well i guess you are right. we are so used to what we have that we forget that there are otherwise that are not like us. anyway though are kitty friend is scared he is also interested in those cookies of yous so he'll give us a chance."

Snuggles

[Slowly moves down the tree with great ease and toward mel but when he gets close and stops at the sight of the thing that spoke to him before then moves up the tree again but only to the next branch above him. Looks up at moonsoul then points at E] >what is he... he doesn't smell like anything before now?<