Funny Pictures thread

Started by Manawolf, November 17, 2006, 01:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 12, 2007, 08:14:46 PMWilliam Comyns Beaumont took the idea of patriotic pride to new heights by writing a series of books in which he set out to prove that Jesus was born in Glastonbury and that all the events in the Bible took place within the UK.

And did those teeth, in Ancient times...

Also, the map is awesome for other reasons.  Are there any other maps with metaphorical renamings?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

I used to own one those books

superluser

xHaZxMaTx

:<

TwilightElf

xHaZxMaTx

Zedd

Quote from: Hazzy on April 15, 2007, 03:12:59 AM

Isnt that the orange you forgot to eat last week or the prequal of the emo orange?

GabrielsThoughts

Quote from: Hazzy on April 14, 2007, 03:54:13 AM

:<

*  Directed by Dr. Stephen T. Colbert D.F.A.
    * Senator John McCain as Detective John McClain
    * Smokey The Dolphin as Porpy (his trusty sidekick)
    * Ching Chong Ding Dong as Wing Wang
    * Soledad O'Brien as Charlene
    * Drowney The Bear as the Pizzly
    * The Village People as the Gay Bears
    * PK Winsome as the token black guy who gets killed in the first 15 minutes of the film.
    * Samuel L. Jackson as Corpse #1
    * Caesar Honeybee as Sailor in the top bunk
    * Tyrone Hunnibi as Sailor in the bottom bunk

QuoteA mild-mannered oil executive (played by John McCain, reprising his famous character from the Die Hard series) is the special guest of the United States Navy for the launch of the newest nuculer submarine (the USS Professor Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A.) in America's dominance of the sea. Unbeknownst to the entire crew of 125 young, robust sailors, the nefarious Japanese henchman, Wing Wang (played by Ching Chong Ding Dong), traps the submarine underneath the normal-temperatured and unpolluted ocean.In the film, Stephen Colbert must fight two types of bears, the Godless Killing Machines and Wing Wang's nefarious henchmen, the Gay Bears, an example of which is pictured here.
As the crew races to the edges of the earth, Wing Wang pilots his ship straight into the hapless sub as it tries to surface, causing a great oil slick in the once pristine ocean. As the ever-environmentally conscious crew and their special guest work feverishly to clean the mess and save the waterfowl, Wing Wang sneaks a Pizzly on board the sub.

Before everything can be cleaned up, Wing Wang releases a herd of fire-proof crocodiles, forcing the sub to submerge with their deadly cargo aboard!

Will John McClain be able to kill the pizzly, help Ensign Charlene (played by the beautiful and multi-ethnic Soledad O'Brien) give birth, prevent an outbreak of cannibalism and homosexuality, all before their air runs out?!

all the useless information I didn't need to know
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Nikki

dunno if this has been posted here yet...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Aridas

dunno if THIS has been posted yet... but the guy sure knows what the people want.

xHaZxMaTx

Ryudo Lee

My roommate came up with this one.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Zedd

Mamma Miya!! Someones parents loves their kid and games!

roninfoxtail

Interesting what glue bottles say nowdays.

superluser

I so wanted to post this in the other thread, but the whole thing about threatening to murder people (I didn't make the thing, just corrected the spelling) probably wouldn't go over well.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yeah. Besides, double-posting is fine, in moderation, when needed. Just posting again because you had something else to say that wasn't involved in the first post, and it's just random chatter... that's stretching things a touch.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

King Of Hearts

http://kent446.exblog.jp/4244402

As much as I like anime... I wouldnt be caught dead riding in one of those things.

xHaZxMaTx

Supercheese

Quote from: King Of Hearts on April 24, 2007, 01:02:23 AM
http://kent446.exblog.jp/4244402

As much as I like anime... I wouldnt be caught dead riding in one of those things.

And why not? I'm partial to that Haruhimobile myself...

King Of Hearts

Its rather... cheesy.

Admittedly though, the Code Geass one is rather stylish.

bill

I would love to tip that car.

King Of Hearts

Not so much funny as is amusing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Mom! Look what I found! Can I take him home?"
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

I wonder if someone has a rice rocket with a furry theme to it, just for kicks... and not including the one from "Dumb and Dumber"
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zedd

I knew Kenji would squeeled to the other felines

Ryudo Lee

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

King Of Hearts

rabid_fox

These are real beers

This is unedited, bar the circle done in MSpaint

Oh dear.