Random Huggles

Started by xHaZxMaTx, November 08, 2006, 01:37:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haha, you thought I wasn't ever going to edit this again, right?

Seriously.
25 (32.5%)
Hug Bill!
21 (27.3%)
Go away, Bill.
31 (40.3%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Gabi

I don't see any point at all in coming back under a different name, period.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

xHaZxMaTx

:paranoid  ANYWAY...!  Back onto the subject of random hugs now, please.  No need to discuss who is who or were. :animesweat

Hmm...  interestingly enough, Aridas gets the next random hug!  Lucky dog.

Aridas

Gabi

It was probably a figure of speech.

THiN

Jim Halisstrad

Quote from: Gabi on November 21, 2006, 07:22:47 PM
It was probably a figure of speech.

Note the word probably.

*Plays twilight zone music*

xHaZxMaTx

Yes, it was a figure of speech. :P

Gabi

Today's random hug goes to AmigaDragon... after many failed attemps. Lots of people haven't been posting lately!

God-Beast

it's easier for me to win the lotery than getting a random hug! :<

Gabi

Not really. The odds of a random hug are much higher.

That said, I haven't got one yet either. But within a year there will be more than a few people who will have received 2.

God-Beast

now let's wait for a year.... *sits down*

Aridas

Holy crap... stop complaining already... if anything, that would just want to make people hug you less... I know I already wouldn't want to.

God-Beast

thank God...
i am not gay dude! ;)

Aridas

Then you better watch out, because the person who started this whole random hug thing is a guy too. So watch what you say...

Gabi

Don't straight guys ever hug each other where you live?

God-Beast

where i live yes...
i only said that for THIS particular guy to get away from me...
he thinks i am somebody else (probably his enemy) but i have no quarrel with him so i want him away...
meh, hugs are mostly normal, and i like to hug my friends if you ask me...it feels like you can trust them when they are capable of hugging you and feel your warm...

Suwako

Quote from: Gabi on November 22, 2006, 09:09:43 AM
Don't straight guys ever hug each other where you live?

Nope >.> maybe a punch to the shoulder or something >.>

Embracing someone shortly as a greeting isn't strange here though.

God-Beast

what about Ukraine?
they kiss each other in the face!! o.O

Roureem Egas

Aridas

Quote from: God-Beast on November 22, 2006, 09:33:27 AM
where i live yes...
i only said that for THIS particular guy to get away from me...
he thinks i am somebody else (probably his enemy) but i have no quarrel with him so i want him away...
meh, hugs are mostly normal, and i like to hug my friends if you ask me...it feels like you can trust them when they are capable of hugging you and feel your warm...
Stop acting like you used to and maybe you won't be mistaken for yourself... Seriously. I didn't do anything to you that I wouldn't have done to anyone else being that damn impatient for something trivial like some words on a screen directed at you... Oh, and the fact all those gay references you kept using on me are popping up doesn't help you either. Trying to start over again assumes you drop the past and make some kind of effort... You don't even think that i'm trying to help, you assume that if I have a problem with something it's because I hate you. Well, I don't. So just get over it. Also, stop being a homophobe. There are plenty of gay people here, and I'm pretty sure they don't appreciate it when you put the word in such a negative light. Ok? Ok. Nobody here really seems to mind you coming back, but if you start being too whiny about nothing.. kinda like I just made you aware of.. then you'll lose favor with the same people who thought you were annoying last time. And I'm tired of hearing it from them as well as experiencing it firsthand... it really wears away at a guy's tolerance.

God-Beast

i saw a soccer match between Russia and Ukraine once i guess it was for the Euro Cup 2000 and i belive Ukraine won by 1 x 0 a goal at the last minutes it was rainning a lot and the goalkeeper let the ball fell off from his hands...
After the match Schevchenko (team's best player) celebrated kissing the coach in the face, so the narrator of the match said that was common there...
that's how i know i swear! D:

Aridas

...Are you sure you weren't watching something else? Semms like a pretty low scoring game for kissing...

xHaZxMaTx

Oy, Aridas, please STFU, k?  Sorry, but you get like this from time to time and you just lash out at peeps for no reason.  I, personally, don't have a problem with it, just don't do it here, aight?

As for God-Beast, quit complaining, you'll get one eventually.  In the meantime, take a chill-pill.

If either of you have a problem with what I've just said, PM me.  If either of you have a problem with each other, PM each other.  So STFUKTHXBAI.

As for today's random huggle, it goes to llearch. :)

God-Beast

you're not randomizing haz :sweatdrop

you're chosing i can see it! D:

xHaZxMaTx

God-Beast

oh....nvm then...i apologize then...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 22, 2006, 01:17:33 PM
As for today's random huggle, it goes to llearch. :)

Woot!

... of course, given the amount I post, the chances of being hugged are reasonable :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

You think that the amount of posts one acquires is related to the chances they have of being huggled?  Maybe for Gabi, but not for me.  Though that may change soon enough.  Gabi just takes a good thing and makes it better. :3

On a totally unrelated note, hugging boxes is hard. :<

Gabi

Is it? I hug him almost everyday. Not randomly, but as a greeting.

The amount of posts doesn't affect the chance of getting randomly hugged by me. My rule is one post or more within the last 30 days. Someone who made 1 post has the same chance as someone who made 1000. Someone who hasn't posted within the last 30 days is not likely to acknowledge the hug at all.

Funny, Haz and I are both using truly random generators, but we use different ones.

And people kiss each other's cheek (most often the right cheek) as an informal greeting here. There was an awkward moment at AC when I met Mischa and was about to kiss him and he gave me an odd look, so I stopped myself halfway to his cheek and asked how friends greeted each other over there.

llearch n'n'daCorna

*cough* I meant, the fact that I am actually posting suggests that I pass Gabi's restriction. Which is not inconsiderable, given how many people -don't-...

at least, from what she's said...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears