Another "Hello" post

Started by Faerie Alex, October 31, 2006, 06:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faerie Alex

Well, I've made a few posts here, but not a hello post yet. So here it is.

I came here from reading DMFA, and seeing some of the discussions here, thought I might be able to add something. Maybe. :/ Or maybe not. Oh well. :[

On a completely random note, this one has to be my favorite smiley (type thing?) yet.
:ddrabel
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Zedd

Welcome here and enjoy your stay....It will be your last... :veryevil

Cogidubnus

Welcome to the Jungle, sir...here, there be fun and games. Have a nice stay.

Stygian

Indeed. We've got everything you want honey, we know the names. Ignore Zedd though. Maybe he'll hump your leg, but he won't do anything more harmful than that.

Roureem Egas

Heya, new...girl? It's the impression I'm getting, but whatever. :zombiekun2

Welcome to these forums and have a handful of ice.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

RJ

:U Ignore the evil people and have a basket of free muffins baked by yours truly.

:rj Oh! And welcome!

Faerie Alex

Also, before I forget, I have another question.

What are the "Candy Bag +/-" and "[trick][treat]" things under the user names for? I've never seen these before.

bill

Hello, welcome to the Hotel Clockwork. You may check out any time you want, but may never leave. Unless you pay us.  :<

Aridas

Welcome to the Clockwork Mansion Forums. It's safer here.

Jim Halisstrad

The fourmites crave sacrificial blood!

But don't let that bother you :3

Stygian

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on October 31, 2006, 09:47:37 PM
The fourmites crave sacrificial blood!

It's only the mods that do that, you dolt!

Damaris

The Candy Bag (as it currently is termed) is the "karma" system for the board.  We decided it would be funny to name them seasonal things, so it will probably change here in a few days.

btw, the karma doesn't matter at all.  Currently several people are vying for the "worst karma evar" although most of the mods have been assisting Darkmoon in keeping that title.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Faerie Alex

I've never been on a forum with a karma system. Just curious, does it have something to do with good posts vs. stupid/random/etc. posts?

I'm catlike in my curiosity. :mowninja

Roureem Egas

We do it because we feel like it. Sometimes, we could use it as a way of expressing a momentary reaction.

If you manage to top an admin in either of the categories, you'll be forever remembered in a unique fashion. It's true. :P

Stygian

W00t! I am on a good way to becoming the next negakarmic singularity then! An asshole is I!

DigitalMan

Jeez, you people are just so negative! D: [/stupidity... mostly...]

Welcome aboard. Fear everything, period. Especially muffins. And the boxes can be pretty scary.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 31, 2006, 09:39:49 PM
Welcome to the Clockwork Mansion Forums. It's safer here.

You missed linking "here" to fchan. :-)

Quote from: Damaris on October 31, 2006, 10:19:37 PM
btw, the karma doesn't matter at all.  Currently several people are vying for the "worst karma evar" although most of the mods have been assisting Darkmoon in keeping that title.

You cowards! Fools! Cheaters! muttermuttergrumblemutter

*grin* Ok, so I'm second best. I try harder, though :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Quote from: Zedd on October 31, 2006, 06:12:11 PM
Welcome here and enjoy your stay....It will be your last... :veryevil

You stole my welcome line! Now I will put you on a island where magic disappears and the waters cause a painful death for a month!    :U

Hi and welcome, I'm Aiyno wolf the most likely person to say 'Welcome and enjoy your stay' ever. I usually leave a warning but since I'm late I don't feel like it's needed anymore.

grayvn

Welcome to the Clockwork Mansion - Land of the explosive muffins.
Don't stop here, it's mow country.

xHaZxMaTx

Hello.  I would have been here earlier, but I've trapped in the uncivilized wilderness of Canada! :dface

*Waves* Hello! :)  I'm sure everyone has given their gifts and warned their warnings and what not, so that just leaves me with nothing. :P