A dissection of Abel Dimitri Rewanz, how I see Abel (10-21-2006)

Started by Madmann135, October 21, 2006, 04:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

But if in tyhe case of the cheating parent with the incubus comes into the dream and seduced her and she got pregnant. That will explains a lot of things but speculate I love it more. If this happened at some point then I think Amber has something up her sleeve to clear this matter up.

Madmann135

I'm still wondering why Abel is a cubi and here is my new theory.

I'm sticking with my genetics story but I'm going to revise it a little.

There are magical genes in the creatures that if they breed with a being there is a chance that the child will be a being or a creature.  It is that because it requires a combination of genes and magical traits to have a creature child.

Now I'm guessing this so here goes
For Abel his mother carried the Cubi genes but his Father carried the magical properties to activate the genes.  He was an adventurer and said that Adventurers were exposed to all sorts of magics.  I'm saying his mom carried the cubi genes because of her intresting hair.

Now if Abel's mom bred with a diffrent being then their child would have been a normal being, if she bread with a creature then her child would have been a creature (cubi or other). 

My theory comes to satate that because of Both his mom and dad Abel Is a cubi and not a singular parent alone.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ShiningShadow

That's a very good theory I agree with you on that one. I'm just waiting for TW to answer on this one what he have to say about this matter or Dr. Ink.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 31, 2006, 12:11:11 PM
That's a very good theory I agree with you on that one. I'm just waiting for TW to answer on this one what he have to say about this matter or Dr. Ink.
Since Ink knows far more about that than me, I ain't touching it with a stick.

Unless of course you meant:
Jakob: "And today on Tomorrow's World* we'll be taking a special look at Creature metabiology and inheritance.  But before that, Izak will be talking to Dr. Jyrras about some of his new inventions."

*You probably have to be British and over 20 to get the reference

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 31, 2006, 12:17:29 PM
*You probably have to be British and over 20 to get the reference

Probably. I'm not, but you probably are right...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ninjannihilator

Quote from: grayvn on October 31, 2006, 05:08:44 AM
Can't we just call you Anni or something?  :rolleyes

N/A

Back on topic: I think Amber will get lazy on this one and just make one of his parents cubi (maybe both). It would also result in cameos for the main story.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ninjannihilator on October 31, 2006, 03:06:28 PM
Back on topic: I think Amber will get lazy on this one and just make one of his parents cubi (maybe both). It would also result in cameos for the main story.

Not if they're dead.  According to Abel's bio, Fa'lina has more-or-less adopted him.  That means that either both his parents are dead (and the Being certainly will be) or he's fallen out with them really, really big.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShiningShadow

Who knows what will Amber will shows in the future> maybe the answers will be solved till then and all our question will be answered which leads to more questions.

Madmann135

Questions are never truely answered in this situation.

In this situation one question is answered while a dozen more are made.

Though I still want to know if I'm in the remote area of being right about being a cubi.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ShiningShadow

Who knows if the conditions are right maybe you are going to be a Cubi. But i'm speculating here.

Roureem Egas

Aridas

No offense shiningshadow, but you seem to post way too much about way too little.

Stygian

Traditional genetics don't seem to apply to all this. If that were the case, we could all just go and ask Alondro, but the more influential people like Ink and most of all Amber need to have their artistic freedom and creative liberty. But all is not well for that! We see loose ends in all of world. What plot being of incomprehensible not forgiveness. I no make sense! Must thread of logic with science is the beef jerky find. No point. Go make pictures.

*trails off into complete imcomprehendability, befuddled as all the logic has been screwed up by Amber*