furcy?

Started by Creativity, October 23, 2006, 01:50:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creativity

Just kinda wondering buuuuuuuuuuuut.....

Who is on teh furcy at the moment? or uses it at all?

Mainly asking cuase Im bored and am one of seven people in dp... and thats boreing x.x

xHaZxMaTx

And what, may I ask, is furcy?

Creativity

furcy = furcadia x.x

Sorry, I forget that useing internet speak is frowned upon in the forums and tend to act stupidly like so :3

DigitalMan

I'm still not sure what Furcadia is all about. It seems like being on these forums would be more interesting... if perhaps more frightening at times...

Creativity

They dont have the 'instant' feeling as of furcadia  :mowsmile

-edit-

And a french vannilla makes everything go... so... much... slower...

Gabi

I went there a few times, but that was a long time ago and I've heard it's changed a lot since then.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zedd

I met firekatkid there ;)

Nikki

i'll be on on the weekend =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

EvilIguana966

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 23, 2006, 01:51:15 AM
And what, may I ask, is furcy?

Clearly it is a small carrying bag made out of the hide of a small fuzzy creature!  Purse + Fur + -y (diminuative) = Furcy (pronounced Fer-see).

Miaka

Joined shortly after starting to read DMFA.

I've been on long enough that I could conceivably be a beekin.
Granted, I need to re-download it first. >>

Dakata

I'm barely on Furc anymore. Whenever I go on, there'll either be n00bs running around screaming "P3N1S" or "BUTTSECKS ROFLLAMOLOL ZOMGMOOOO", or no one INTELLIGENT to talk to. There's no good RPs on there anyway.

[off-topic]
I was on Furc before I read DMFA. I just randomly started chatting with some furre, showed 'em my art (I think.) and they said something like "Oh look at this comic. [LinkToDMFA] You'll love it! :D", and...well...I read it. :P

...I'm still wondering who that kind furre was. :< I wanna give him/her (I'm pretty sure it was a girl) a 'Kata-hug.
[/off-topic]

insanekaosx

I've been on Furc at randomn points, had a nice discussion with oen guy whom I can't remember for the life of me. Unfortunate, he was a ncie dude, and very knowledgable.