10-20-06: Well, one bell ain't chiming...

Started by Aisha deCabre, October 19, 2006, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

I, for one, am constantly harrassed.  My life has been made a living hell - ever since Rafe's apperance in DMFA.  Appearing in Jack the same week had to have been a conspiracy between Amber and David Hopkins to destroy me.  If only I...

...Sorry.  I'm just making this up.  I really don't get harrassed.  In fact, I'm totally ignored - AN OUCAST OF SOCIETY - no one will speak to me!  I'm shunned!  People see me coming and cross the street to avoid me!  It's horrible!  I... uh...

Sorry, I was making that up too.  People really don't care about that.  It's my WILD FANTASIES AND CONSTANT LYING that turn people away!  Yes, that's it!  They can't stand me!  Aaauughhhh! ...

[
Rafe

Alondro

*Charline likes being harassed!*  Then I have an excuse to maul people and devour their souls!  *raspberries Stygian*  Feline cubi always go to heaven , cuz everyone knows God is a cat.   :mowtongue

*Charline then awws at Rafe!*  You're right!  Someone ought to pay attention to you!  *The wicked lioness cubi leaps upon the poor Rafe!*  Have some attention from me!  *CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP... GULP....Burp...*  You can thank me later!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

DigitalMan

No news is better than bad news. I've yet to hear any complaints from the characters' real-life counterparts, which means either A) They don't care, or B) Amber got their personalities dead-on. Maybe a bit of both.

... Rafe was in DMFA? :B

Rafe

Hey, c'mon.  If it wasn't for Rafe, there would be no Jyrras!  Rafe was responsible for Jyrras's parents Seth and Moira meeting each other.  Alright, it was mainly due to his incompetence as a personals editor, but anyway, look here:

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_328.php

But hey, He was reading something important at the time.
Rafe

Madmann135

Rafe... That comic also explains a few things.

1- why Jyrras is the fastest on DMFA
2- Why Jyrras constantly gets hugged and never mugged

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Stygian

Quote from: Amber Panyko on October 22, 2006, 08:24:43 PM
(Pardon for this post if it sounds snippy...I'm a bit tired.  I do realize you didn't mean bad. Its just that some of the real life people have been harrassed by others due to their being in DMFA.)

I know. I'm running late as well. And trust me, I would never stoop to such a level. I just got it in my big, ugly head that maybe you and Wildy were discussing about this sort of thing and... well... Let's just say that I'm interested in her opinion, for perspective's sake. She doesn't seem like that big a bully to me.

*Stygian deftly catches Charline's initial raspberries with his eerily long tongue (bat!), but several consecutive hits still leave him with a smudged face anyway. Bringing a huge, clawed hand up to wipe them off, he says;
   "Allright, now you've done it. Let me sa..." He stops short, watching Charline swallow Rafe with disturbing ease with a part incredulous, part amused expression. Then he sighs.
   "A vore party it is then. I can do that."
   Suddenly, greenish-black tendrils flow up from Stygian's arms and behind his back, wrapping themselves around his neck and the front of his face. With a pair of low snaps, he unhinges his jaw, his mouth now having turned into some freakish, gaping, sharp-toothed maw drooling with tentacles, and strides slowly and smoothly towards Charline.

(OH NOES! I JUST SAID IT! NOOOOO!)

Also, being cute is overrated. I am big and have scars everywhere, including my face, but I have no problem picking up chicks. Then of course, I do get the weirdest ones...

Madmann135

you know I just realised something.

Dan has Fi who is a Warp-Aci, With Fi they would simply warp to Twink Territories, find Alexsi and be back within the hour.
Such a quick adventure would probably lead to Dan probably liking Fi even more, ordering more Pizzas and getting them in less than 30 minutes, or more if he wants it free.

Aridas

If I get put in the comic, it's guaranteed harassment. >_>

e_voyager

i doubt it but hey i don't think that getting in the comic will happen to most of us anyway.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Madmann135

bribery works well with Amber.  Someone could make a Cameo if they pay her enought money but it probably won't be worth it considering her price is probably high enough to discourage 99.99% of her readers.

ChaosTiger

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 22, 2006, 10:42:03 PM

Dan has Fi who is a Warp-Aci, With Fi they would simply warp to Twink Territories, find Alexsi and be back within the hour.
Such a quick adventure would probably lead to Dan probably liking Fi even more, ordering more Pizzas and getting them in less than 30 minutes, or more if he wants it free.
but where would the fun be in that? it's funnier this way... and will be even more so if they realize how simple the solution could have been...  >:3

Alondro

That does make me curious.  The Gneech always offers a cameo appearance in the "Suburban Jungle" as an Anthrocon charity auction item, and usually that nets several hundred dollars for the charity.  

I wonder what a guest spot in DMFA would end up going for... considering that most of us are dirt poor, including myself... even though I work full-time in a laboratory.  Take it from me, become a politician in New Jersey if you want easy money... no actual work involved, you can have 6-10 additional jobs and never show up to them... and you can retire from all of them after a year or two and get full pensions for life from every job!   :mowtongue
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

DigitalMan

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 22, 2006, 10:42:03 PM

That was my idea :dface But it would make for a very short and less interesting story.

ChaosTiger

Quote from: DigitalMan on October 23, 2006, 12:07:29 AM
That was my idea :dface But it would make for a very short and less interesting story.
exactly my point! and I know I posted something about it before today, too... sooo many better ways to handle this situation, but lucky for us, Amber chose the most interesting and hilarious... yay, amber! :D xD

e_voyager

personally i have no problems with a violent death. it is part on my character  like dying is part of the mega-man games. when he dies he is banished temporary form whatever wold he is is and his body dissolves(also form mega-man games)  i once made a joke about the instant cameo in the archive but truth me told i never expect to appear in the comic as  i have no ideal what value my could have for it. also very few people have seen me in a non robotic form
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

We will never know this is Amber we are talking about if any of DMFA fan makes a cameo. Then it's a very rare thing if we do make that cameo do we send a pic of ourselves and she will draw our alter ego in the strip.  :meh That's me rambling here.

Stygian

Sorry, no cameo for me. My char would be... hard to place. Of course, you could get some great laughs in and some catchy drama, not to mention action, but not without the cost of turning the whole bleedin' series upside down in a way. There are many things that would probably go awry in Stygian's presence, not least of which is magic, and many situations where he would do things that might threaten certain balances. Plus, you'd probably need some background explanation at some point in order for the readers to actually get him. So I can positively say there will be no me waltzing around in the comic.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'd fork out for a cameo, but.... but...

... but I'm scared Amber would do boxpron again. Or worse. *shudder*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

What do you mean Learch...

you show us box pron every time you post... well atleas pron in a box... what do you think those two monkeys are doing in there?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Stygian on October 24, 2006, 11:16:08 PM
Sorry, no cameo for me. My char would be... hard to place. Of course, you could get some great laughs in and some catchy drama, not to mention action, but not without the cost of turning the whole bleedin' series upside down in a way. There are many things that would probably go awry in Stygian's presence, not least of which is magic, and many situations where he would do things that might threaten certain balances. Plus, you'd probably need some background explanation at some point in order for the readers to actually get him. So I can positively say there will be no me waltzing around in the comic.

:yeahthat

Yep you are right on that one. I could imagine the time and the cursing at the gods when Amber put one of us in the strip hmmmmmmmmmmmm. I could see the foru letter expletives and a couple of F-bombs. I think it's a bad idea on my part.

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

Alondro

*Charles rants about someone fromt he forum being in the comic!!*  Janus was in the comic!  KILL KILL KILL!!  Burninate everything with holy fire!  *forms lynch mob*   :cuss :rant :tantrum :boom :wizfire :sword :chainsaw :gun1

*Alondro points to said mob*  See what happens?  :3

DigitalMan

Well Janus kicks more ass than any mere mortal. And he also extended that little non-canon sub-world into his own stories, essentially doubling back the cameo process. Few people here could manage something similar :.

I think the only "character" of mine that could have a cameo is the CameraBot, and that's scary.

Zedd

Well if you are a good boy,girl or whatever gender you are on your planet maybe if you wish on that star,Save up alot money,Pray to the most powerful diaity or god,and maybe Amber will cameo you..Just maybe ¬.¬;

Aridas

I plan in the somewhat near future to bribe Amber $2000 to make me a semi-regularly appearing character >.>

Tiger_T

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 25, 2006, 07:06:38 AM
They're Heydn.
It's ok, Llearch. Just keep on thinking so.
>:3

WOoHOo!
BoxMonkeyPron!

I do hope that it's within the PG-limit since you can't really see anything. ;3~
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

e_voyager

Quote from: ITOS on October 25, 2006, 10:20:34 AM
Quote from: Stygian on October 24, 2006, 11:16:08 PM
Sorry, no cameo for me.

:paranoid

*runs*

lol i filled out one of those for myself my third day on the forum's. it was both funny and prefect.

Caswin

Quote from: ChaosTiger on October 23, 2006, 12:11:04 AM
Quote from: DigitalMan on October 23, 2006, 12:07:29 AM
exactly my point! and I know I posted something about it before today, too... sooo many better ways to handle this situation, but lucky for us, Amber chose the most interesting and hilarious... yay, amber! :D xD
All the same - and it's not just the Fi fanboy in me talking - under the circumstances, Fi has to pop up somewhere, if only at the end for a comment on Dan forgetting about him.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Madmann135

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 25, 2006, 02:23:37 PM
I plan in the somewhat near future to bribe Amber $2000 to make me a semi-regularly appearing character >.>

With that much money you could get yourself a charactor profile on DMFA.

Now $9,999 and you could have a story arc dedicated to you with the other charactors