10-20-06: Well, one bell ain't chiming...

Started by Aisha deCabre, October 19, 2006, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Quote from: Zedd on October 20, 2006, 01:04:34 AM
Theres always worse pain that into the gonads :shifty

*Charline nods*  Swallowing a handful of broken glass is MUCH worse!  Then you get to feel all the ultra-sharp shards slicing your innards to bits as the peristaltic contractions squish them against your digestive tract over and over and over.  Then, from the gashed up walls of your stomach, out pour the gastric juices into your body, dissolving your interstitial tissues and damaging organs left and right!  And THEN, your ripped open intestines dump their bacteria-infested wastes right into your adbominal cavity, leading to a raging septic infection (assuming you somehow survive the blood loss from the slicing and dicing of your mesenteric blood vessels long enough for the bacterial load to reach critical levels) and you spend the last hours of your life in such horrific pain that you scream aloud for death. 

*grins* It's quite amusing to watch.  *PURE. UNADULTERATED. EBIL*   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Stygian

Hardly. Under the right circumstances, the blood loss means that the victim goes comatose from shock long before he or she actually gets to feel anything... well, besides the pain of the glass sliding down one's throat.

Now, burning exposed and sensitive organs such as the nasal passage and eyes with acid, or using carefully placed electrodes to create false pain stimuli...

Alondro

*smirks* You've never been in an ER, have you?  Some people never go into shock.  There's a reason such things called sedatives exist, you know. 

At any rate, Abel will recover quickly enough.  I should imagine that the things he's endured in his past make such a temporary pain quite a trivial annoyance.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Stygian

Heh. Right you are. But then, I'm much more into mental pain and humiliation than physical. While I do beleive the blood loss could make most unconscious, you could use certain circulation-slowing preparates to make the process more gruesome. But I'd rather combine artificial stimuli with just a tad bit of pain, and loads of psychoreactives administered over a long time, and watch the victim spasm, cramp and twist themselves to death. Like shooting rabbits; it isn't the bullets that kill them, but the shock which hopefully leads to cardiac arrest. If you're lucky, you get to see some broken bones and snapped tendons on the way there though...

And however much you should imagine, there is a trait about Abel that I do not enjoy; his fear of blood and gore. This could possibly be linked not just to the distaste fo these subjects alone, but also feelings connoted to this. Now, when your "balls are busted", you do not just experience extreme pain to the groin, but due to neural stimuli you also feel rather sickly. For exaple; when I crushed one testicle while snowboarding I heaved until I simply could not get up more and then I cramped, and it was impossible for me to stop, no matter how much effort I put in to numb the pain. In Abel, it is possible that the feelings get mixed up, which in this case would put Abel in more shock than just a pair of pummeled balls would account for.

ShiningShadow

No I think in Abel case it's a touche that Wildly always get what she wants no matter what. But when Abel brought up the reference of making friends and writing a book about them in a not a pretty light. Then you get the reprecussions sooner than later, anyway I think that comment struck a nerve with Wildly and made her think of her actions as not right.

Caswin

Wildy has always struck me as being long in need of a pwning.  She's malicious, sadistic, and yet constantly getting away with it.

Abel, thank you.  Way to take one for the team.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

e_voyager

Widly did admit as she was stalking off to cool down that Abel threw her off guard so she may have acted instinctively. also i do believe that widly was muling over her actions and the reputations for a while as seen here so having them brought up especially by an outsider hurt even more then most could image
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Draksaith

My prediction is that the plot tension will be relieved either by some spontaneous anecdote, or they talk it out and make things straight...

but I'm leaning twords the previous.

*Edit* We're allowed to do predictions right?  Just making sure I'm not stepping over some random forum rule...

Zedd

If Dan reaches his so big number ages...He rather find ways to get pain...By causing it :shifty

Tapewolf

Quote from: Draksaith on October 20, 2006, 01:17:48 PMWe're allowed to do predictions right?  Just making sure I'm not stepping over some random forum rule...

This place would be very empty if predictions were banned  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Supercheese

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 20, 2006, 01:29:06 PM
This place would be very empty if predictions were banned  >:3

Indeed. Just make sure that you know that in all probability, if you want something to happen in the comic, speculating about it in the most specific way possible is the worst thing to do.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Tiger_T

>:3
Wildy is just p.o. because Abel called her writing 'sordid novel'. :mowwink
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

thegayhare

I'd have preferred Tawdry... but thats just me

Tapewolf

Quote from: Supercheese on October 20, 2006, 01:32:48 PM
Indeed. Just make sure that you know that in all probability, if you want something to happen in the comic, speculating about it in the most specific way possible is the worst thing to do.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Um, yeah.  Amber's worked most of it out in advance..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 20, 2006, 01:44:14 PM

Um, yeah.  Amber's worked most of it out in advance..
and i guess that's part of what makes it so much fun. trying to understand and read a head in the mind of the cartoonist.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

terrycloth

Amber's also openly admitted feeling pressured to change the plot to make predictions not come true, although in that case (Fi) she didn't.

e_voyager

i don't remember that but that i was a last comer the the forums and had only read the comic for the fist time about a month prior to that but there in lies a paradox. " did we guess right? or did we guess wrong?  did our guessing change the out come of the  comic?. form the fan/ forum prospective it is impossible for us to tell unless the artist/author tells us thus i compare it to the uncertainty principle which i will not go into here as it involves things i'd rather not talk about here.

ITOS

Wildy just lost some coolness in my eyes. I'm trying to figure out if this makes her appear less ebil...
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Madmann135

Here's my opinion like it or not.

Widly is a physical person.  If she wrongs you then she would expect physical retrobution.  Which is why she said to the little scientist "you can punch me." 

Now Abel he's a mental person, if I'm correct his cubi heritage is that which feeds off of confusion which is why he likes to boggle the mind but he is also brutally honest.  Able was also living in a school for Cubi for who knows how long and was having fun playing pranks and causing confusion (remember the lack of roommates and why he's not allowed in the library, my favorite line "can't sleep Able will get me").  Able is also used to being around those that do not take things off of face value and he's also used to 'Emotion-Jamming' and 'False-Leading' other cubi so that they don't get who he really is.  Able though dispite he acts all rude and such is what I believe a nice guy, though one would think he woul dneed meds to slow down a bit.

Now when Brawns VS Brains the more intresting thing happens.  Though Brawns get the most visible injuries in but Brains leaves the most lasting and deepest cut ones, which is what happned.  Widly had it coming and in all likelyhood Able was the only one who was going to give it to her.

All in all Able was doing his best to in essence defend himself which made him seem like a jerk but Widly was just doing what she wanted. 
I'm not defending either but I'm not going to attack Able.  Able is still getting used to being around those that can not read minds.  Not to mention the only reason he is there is to teach Dan how to use his cubi abilites, though that's going to be quite fun considering Dan will misuse his abilites for his own amusement.

So in short Widly was more wrong but she got cut the deepest.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Zedd

e_voyager

very analytical and i'm impressed.  you explained better then i could have my own conclusions with a more in depth look at able then i was thinking of.

Stygian

Madmann135; as another newbie to this forum, I must say that I am glad to see that we have yet another sharp, analytical mind here with us. Good to see you.

Ted Schiller

Merlitz is an adventurer and Alexsi's bodyguard.  Yet, this is what happened to him when he attacked Abel.   :erk

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_576.php
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_577.php
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_584.php

Mind you, Merlitz wasn't just mad, he thought Jyrras was in danger.

Wildy, you are not going to like what is about to happen to you.

I'll sure get my giggles, though.   >:3

With regards,
Ted

ITOS

Quote from: Ted Schiller on October 20, 2006, 04:46:33 PM

Well, Dan runs from Wildy and he is a seasoned adventurer with good merits.

I wouldn't like to fight her...
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Kenji

Quote from: ITOS on October 20, 2006, 05:12:14 PM

I wouldn't mind fighting her. Yeah... lots and lots of fighting...
But that's just me. <.<

Draksaith

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 20, 2006, 05:17:04 PM

But that's just me. <.<

I'd fight her... In nothing less than a full sized Gundam

Kenji

Quote from: Draksaith on October 20, 2006, 05:18:54 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on October 20, 2006, 05:17:04 PM

But that's just me. <.<

I'd fight her... In nothing less than a full sized Gundam

I really could make such an easy combak to that. Oh could I. Especially with my halloween costume in mind. >.>  But I'll not sidetrack the topic and just say that... when I first saw the first panel, with the overhead views, I thought Wildy and Mab were the reporters... cause I didn't recognize em. Then again, I was a few feet away from the screen.

Stygian

I would have nothing against fighting wildy? Why? Well, let's just say I have both experience in avoiding both glomps, inexplicable blunt objects and people using sheer rage to overcome, and also a... unique... nature that assures my advantage.

Who wouldn't I want to fight? Hmm... Pyroduck, I think. Him or Fa'lina. It depends on the situation.

Cogidubnus

Wouldn't mind fighting Fa' Lina? Whenever fighting a wizard, it's always best to remember what the very wise have said about them.
'do not meddle in the affairs of wizards'. :magus1

Draksaith

Mab could do the most damage overall, But Alexi the most likely to do the most damage, due to a combination of her HUGE hammer and attitude...

Alexi could probably knock out anyone before they had a chance to react, Fa'Lina might be an exception...