Street Fighter

Started by Nikki, September 30, 2006, 08:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack McSlay

one thing I got curious... have you guys also heard of weird myths about street fighter? I have heard some weird stuff like:

- the woman flailing her arms on bison's (jap: vega) stage on SFII is his mom
- if you rotate the controller 70 times you'll be able to do a screw piledriver on the car from the bonus stage of SFII
- dhalsim uses pepper for his fire attacks
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Nikki

the second one always worked for me :D

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

King Of Hearts

Well there was that Shen Long story that eventually gave us Gouki/Akuma.

I remember I think the stories is that you had to beat ryu using only kicks or something then a bell would sound and Shen long challenges you and has everyone's moves save for Dhalsim.

Man I feel old for remembering this stuff... even the whole pronounciation of Guile's name Its GOOLEY I tell you! No its obviously GILL!

Nikki

i always pronounced it Guy-ill

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gareeku

Same here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheng_Long - here's the info on the Sheng Long hoax. :)

Jack McSlay

I haven't heard of the Sheng Long thing but I've heard of things about secret characters when you finish the game on hardest with only perfects, which is ridiculous

btw, I hear there's people who claim that Guile is actually General Uile, which is not worst then calling Zangief by Uedegar (due to the narrator saying U.S.S.R. when going to his stage, which can be misinterpretated due to poor sound quality)
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Gareeku

The sheng long prank was what inspired Capcom to create Akuma, so thank Electronic Gaming Monthly. :)

You can fight Akuma in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo as a secret final boss. Some people say you have to get a certain amount of perfects without having to use any continues, other say you don't have to get the perfects. Its been a while since i've played it, so i'm not sure which is true.

Nikki