If you saw southpark this Shot will be funny

Started by kittyblackrabbit, October 13, 2006, 05:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kittyblackrabbit

To those who play wow and those that dont

If you saw the Season premeir of Southpark which was titled (iirc) "Make Love not Warcraft" then this screen shot that has just been posted will be rather hilarious to you. If you have not seen it then i recomend you go do so in the link i shall post at the bottem after this...

If you dont get it... GO WATCH THE EPISODE!

http://www.younewb.com/index.php/2006/10/05/full-video-of-new-wow-south-park-episode/

xHaZxMaTx

Toric

Blah, it's a cheap knock-off. I don't see anything about mana burn in the description.
Yap by Silver.

Supercheese

Quote from: Toric on October 13, 2006, 11:43:27 AM
Blah, it's a cheap knock-off. I don't see anything about mana burn in the description.

Yes, indeed.

That's a weird looking screenshot. Area 52? What's the currency? Certainly not gold. Requires lvl 70...

Appears about as real as the South Park episode was (in terms of in-game consistency).

kittyblackrabbit

It's now a rep reward for bg's the new currency used for rep rewards instead of gold and rep lvl is rep tokens.

Supercheese

Quote from: Kittah on October 13, 2006, 03:23:50 PM
It's now a rep reward for bg's the new currency used for rep rewards instead of gold and rep lvl is rep tokens.

I see. I've stopped playing the game, so I'm behind on stuff like this. It was fun enough while it lasted, but I don't plan on coming back to the WoW.

Vidar

Quote from: Supercheese on October 13, 2006, 04:07:20 PM
Quote from: Kittah on October 13, 2006, 03:23:50 PM

I see. I've stopped playing the game, so I'm behind on stuff like this. It was fun enough while it lasted, but I don't plan on coming back to the WoW.

Spoken like a true recovering addict...

Like Mr. T says: Stay in school, drink your milk, an don't do WoW. </sage advice>
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Aridas

I thought you were supposed to drink your teeth and stay in milk