2024-09-08 [DD 3.13] The Monster’s Tower

Started by ProfesseurRenard, August 09, 2024, 06:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfesseurRenard

Tish should start keeping a vampire scrapbook at this rate. Let's see, we've done the Egyptian Pantheon with Ra, and we've covered Greek with Ophidia... perhaps a Latin name this time? Nox, for example?

Merlin

ProfesseurRenard

[DD 3.14]

Oh shit. Unless I'm much mistaken, Tish is now going to have to include herself in the scrapbook. One thing's for sure, it will be interesting to see how she reacts once she absorbs what her apparent sire is saying.

Liatai

I wonder how many other folks ran to the vampire page in the species guide just to double check some things, and a quick archive dive. Tish's eyes have not been seen since she appeared in the tower until now. Great shot composition, Merlin  :mowhappy

Tapewolf

Quote from: Liatai on August 17, 2024, 09:06:01 PMI wonder how many other folks ran to the vampire page in the species guide just to double check some things, and a quick archive dive. Tish's eyes have not been seen since she appeared in the tower until now. Great shot composition, Merlin  :mowhappy

Indeed I did, to check how serious the effects of sunlight were.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

[DD 3.16]

Looks like Tish has more to worry about than just the sunlight. I am curious how Nox managed to turn her without getting burned herself.