WTF is this?

Started by Castle Pokemetroid, September 11, 2006, 01:11:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Piffle. I've got ...uh... at least 7. I lose count.
Out of only two marriages, even. So chances are, there'll be more on the way. Sooner or later.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Castle Pokemetroid

Quote from: vulpesweasel on September 11, 2006, 05:21:02 PM

their multiplying!
:U

*Edit- killing the stretch- Dam*

Interesting . . . Are those cups rare or something?

Sid

:boogie

Tiger_T

That's not what I meant, but it's awesome nontheless. :laugh
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Zedd

The power of clippy things

Mew Mew Renee

Did the ebay thing end with the dunkin donuts cup! :januscat

Toric

QuoteWinning bid: US $2,375.00 

/die

[Edit] Oops, didn't realize this thread was half a month old barring the previous post. :<
Yap by Silver.

xHaZxMaTx

Yeah, I'm beginning to thin this is Mew Mew's first forum.

Zedd

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 04, 2006, 01:07:52 AM
I second that notion

Gareeku

That link in the first post of this thread confirms my belief that the world is full of retards.

LionHeart

Actually, it's more like it just proves that are people who will buy anything, especially on eBay.

I've seen air guitars put up for sale there. (Think about it...)
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Gareeku

Quote from: LionHeart on October 04, 2006, 10:12:46 AM
Actually, it's more like it just proves that are people who will buy anything, especially on eBay.

I've seen air guitars put up for sale there. (Think about it...)

Exactly, people who'll buy anything, like air guitars and a picture of seaweed for $2000 really do not have a single brain cell between their ears. :B

Jim Halisstrad

Something about this line horrifies me X.x

"Anything that comes with it is a BONUS GIFT From Me to You :-D"
"

Aridas

people buy souls, dirty underwear, haunted paintings, god-in-a-jar, empty boxes, boxes filled with packing peanuts....

Azlan

I remember seeing a listing where someone was selling a jar of black goop and claiming it was pure evil...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

thegayhare

must try that...

Ohh wait maybe in honor of jack we could sell jars  of sin, jars filled with a thick viscous liquid... envey would be green, wrath red, lust a milky white, and the others... hmmm

maybe sloth could be yellow with chunks in it...

Azlan

Pure evil is almost always portrayed as black, sinister and amorphous... if I was pure evil, I'd be pink, fluffy, sweet and cuddly.  Who would suspect something like that thanks to perpetuation of stereotype. 

It wouldn't sell on EBay though...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

llearch n'n'daCorna

'course it would.

-everything- sells on ebay. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Of course, but the question is whether it gets paid for or not.

Tapewolf

This was a classic:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VGC-AIWA-3-HEAD-REEL-TO-REEL-MDL-TP-1011_W0QQitemZ9700199726QQcategoryZ15000QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The pictures are gone now, but it was an early-mid '70s domestic tape recorder, worth about £25 on the second-hand market.  It went for just shy of $8000 USD for no satisfactorily explained reason.

There appear to have been two shill bidders to drive up the price - what's weird (apart from the fact the two accounts were created in the same minute) was that they were from Japan, as was the winning bidder.  The most realistic theory is that it was some kind of money-laundering scheme.

http://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=193058&highlight=aiwa

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

bill

HP calculators tend to go for much, much more than their value on eBay, mostly because people still buy them to be used, not as collectibles.

Zedd

I could sell locks of Ambers hair but she wouldnt like that cause people would try to clone her or she have a fit...  :P

Tapewolf

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 05, 2006, 06:29:48 AM
HP calculators tend to go for much, much more than their value on eBay, mostly because people still buy them to be used, not as collectibles.

True, but if you just wanted to play back or record tapes you'd probably get a late 80s Tascam or a late 90s Revox.  Christ, you could buy two brand-new Otari 5050s for that kind of money.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Castle Pokemetroid

Once, I saw someone tried to sell a peanut that was chewed and spat up.

I wonder if that sold . . .

Shadow Hunter

It's the holy grail I tell you!

Zedd

I saw a purse made from a female roos uterus once O.o;

Hilary

Holy crap-- people are totally making money here. Why am I not doing this? I've gotta find something cheap yet hypnotic to sell to sad rich schmucks.

xHaZxMaTx

Hilary

Hmm... yes... good value on the shiny scale.

Mew Mew Renee

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 04, 2006, 01:07:52 AM
Hey well you don't know yet so you'll find out -_-  :P So is this your first time hmm.....