2022-06-15 [DMFA #2081] - A Head So Thick Time Cannot Penetrate It

Started by Glenn Griffon, June 15, 2022, 11:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn Griffon

So Dan mentions here that he'd just recently graduated from Adventuring school. We already know that immediately after he went on his first adventure and fought Dark Pegasus.
So we're getting a better idea of the events of Dan's life.

Also, have adventuring stones been introduced before? I don't remember them. I assume their purpose is to let the guild know by glowing if someone is still alive and if it stops glowing they... stop being alive.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Glenn Griffon on June 15, 2022, 11:19:47 AM
Also, have adventuring stones been introduced before? I don't remember them. I assume their purpose is to let the guild know by glowing if someone is still alive and if it stops glowing they... stop being alive.

Yes.  They are mentioned explictly in page 1328 when the Blunt Object Brigade decide that Abel killed Merlitz.
I believe there was also a QFR page where fluffy explains how they work and points out that if someone is soul-eaten the stone will explode, but I can't find it offhand.
EDIT: The Adventuring Stone expose is on page 1350.

Kria also had a similar device in Abel's Story when Abel visited his mother - I think she had Aniz' stone on the assumption that it would be him rather than Abel.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

I think both Dan and Alexsi buried themselves to stop thinking about their parents, but that must of started to become more difficult for Dan after he retired.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

e_voyager

We know both Dan and Alexi have seen their mom and about the past two years give or take. Then saw her at the beach when he went to go and save a Lexie and I like to see saw her when Biggs kidnapped her thinking that she was her brother Dan. So that may have just been a clever ruse
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey