10-2-06

Started by GabrielsThoughts, October 01, 2006, 11:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manawolf

Quote from: Ink on October 04, 2006, 08:17:39 AM
He's definately metrosexual. Here's the catch, so is every other incubus.

Do look that word up in the dictionary if you don't know.

It'd have to be a recent version of the dictionary though.  There was also that episode of South Park.  That's it!  They've been manipulated by the accursed Crab People!

Crab People, Crab People.

Tapewolf

Sorry to keep harping on about the Gay Abel business, but people may find Ink's earlier comment (yeah, a year earlier) interesting.  I'll probably shut up about it after posting this.  Yes, it could be a feint to promote further confusion, but here we go anyway:

http://nice.purrsia.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=79;t=002572;p=1#000014

And for posterity, lest that forum be deleted in the near future, what is says is this:

Ink - Member # 8621 posted 2005-11-09 08:27 PM
To put an end to the speculations: Incubi and succubi can 'change genders' in outside form but the sexual organs aren't functional. We require quite powerful and permanent magic to get around that problem. However, most only deem morphing into the other gender necessary up until the point where the victim is alone, offguard and we can strike.

Abel is proud to be a male homosexual, by the way.

---That's why I sick Nirfy on him often. Purely for novelty.

And the cute scenes of Abel-- let's see.
Here.
And here.

--------------------

Posts: 651 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

That hardly proves Abel as Gay.  Crossdressers ( Or transvestites or preformers or whatever they call themselves) aren't all  gay ( at least in Las Vegas). All we know about Abel is is that he likes dressing up in girly clothing, not that he's gay.

(FYI My sister is gay, and worms into every conversation that she's gay, and it gets sofa- king annoying,  Everytime she breaks up with a girl she's been dating for 3 days its a big dramatic fiasco that lasts months. Quite frankly I don't care one way or the other so long as they don't tell you their homosexual every ten seconds. Then if you try helping her she says you can't because you don't understand what its like to be "gay", how she can't get a job because she's "gay", no one loves her because she's "gay",  and there are none of her kind here in Vegas, or they aren't really "gay" but "Bi"... I hate her because she's  "stupid" not because she's "gay", and if she tries to kill herself again I'm calling the fucking police and letting them deal with her.)
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Tapewolf

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 04, 2006, 02:24:12 PM
That hardly proves Abel as Gay.  All we know about Abel is is that he likes dressing up in girly clothing, not that he's gay.

Either you're replying to someone else, or you missed the second paragraph where Ink explicitly claims:  "Abel is proud to be a male homosexual, by the way."

**EDIT**
Although in a way you're right - all it proves is that Ink said Abel was gay :twisted

Kenji

Let's talk about things more important or entertaining.  :U
Like, did the knife fall down, along with Pyro, and stick into either of their foots?

Zedd

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 04, 2006, 06:01:33 PM
Like, did the knife fall down, along with Pyro, and stick into either of their foots?

Lets use the exsuze you give dude...Magic :U

Tapewolf

It's probably made a hole in the carpet.  Fortunately they aren't going to be showing off Abel's room to the journalists.

Kenji

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 04, 2006, 07:32:23 PM

It's probably made a hole in the carpet.  Fortunately they aren't going to be showing off Abel's room to the journalists.

A hole in the carpet? Well, there's a wormhole for a space arc. Nothing is ever so simple as "just a hole" in fantasy! I predict they have 3 months before Abel or a rat is sucked inside.

Zedd

Well what a gruesome sight to see a rat stuck in a hole.....And seeing his little legs squirming arounds

insanekaosx

You hope!

"Hey, whats behind this door?"
"Oh, aheh, thats nothign, nothign aat all!"
They enter to Abel singing while cleaning any number of blades. Or, you know, doing somethign i'm too lazy to come up with right now.

Alan Garou

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 04, 2006, 07:44:43 PM

A hole in the carpet? Well, there's a wormhole for a space arc. Nothing is ever so simple as "just a hole" in fantasy! I predict they have 3 months before Abel or a rat is sucked inside.
You're giving me flashbacks from that "Subtle Knife" book. But wait - if that IS the Subtle Knife, will Dan have to fight off the horrible soul-sucking creature that portal will produce? :bat

Tapewolf

Quote from: Alan Garou on October 04, 2006, 08:26:29 PM
You're giving me flashbacks from that "Subtle Knife" book.

Actually that's how Warp-ACI are supposed to work apparently - they use their tails to cut through the dimensional boundaries.

QuoteBut wait - if that IS the Subtle Knife, will Dan have to fight off the horrible soul-sucking creature that portal will produce? :bat

I thought Dan was a horrible soul-sucking Creature  >:3

Azlan

I have been unable to locate any conclusive evidence on Abel's sexual preference... mainly lots of forumite wishes and desires.  Inky has said Abel is a male homosexual, but we all know he is by no means an authority on this subject.  So I'd say there's no real evidence at this point of anything, so who knows?

I just can't picture Dan as an evil soul-sucker no matter how I try.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Tapewolf

Quote from: Azlan on October 05, 2006, 04:21:11 AM
I have been unable to locate any conclusive evidence on Abel's sexual preference... mainly lots of forumite wishes and desires.

Look on the bright side - we've done such a thorough examination of the evidence that we shouldn't have to have this discussion for another year (or unless it's somehow proved in-strip).

QuoteI just can't picture Dan as an evil soul-sucker no matter how I try.
No, which is why it can be fun to imagine.  If it happened it would be less fun.
(This might be a cultural/personal thing - I've found not everyone gets/recognises/likes British surrealist humour)

Zedd

Trying to Abels mind is harder than hacking a supercomputer...Such as so....

MT Hazard

Where'd you get the GIF ? Iv see loads of them on the forums, are they being found from anywhere specific or being created by forum members?

Data losing it is always funny.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Alondro

*Charline feh!*  Ink is a lying liar who lies lyingly!  He just enjoys toying with people's minds.  It's not like he actually knows anything!  Why, he's not even a doctor!  He just took that title after he ate one.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

skwerly

Quote from: Azlan
Not evil... horrible.  He's terrible at it.  Need more training.

Aridas

How about a good soul-sucker? happy and shiny and sugary.

e_voyager

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 05, 2006, 11:30:25 AM
How about a good soul-sucker? happy and shiny and sugary.
now i'm having pangs of regrettet thats i didn't see falinaes dance number.
Quote from: Tapewolf on October 05, 2006, 04:10:13 AM
You're giving me flashbacks from that "Subtle Knife" book.

Actually that's how Warp-ACI are supposed to work apparently - they use their tails to cut through the dimensional boundaries.

thats sounds soo famler and not just from niunja turtals and my onw work.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Magic

You take me too seriously, and you also don't take me seriously enough.

* The fox smirks, and goes on; any further in the thread won't do anymore.
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

But it's so much fun to totally misunderstand you.

Deliberately.

And see how many people pick up on it. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

terrycloth

You're giving me flashbacks from that "Subtle Knife" book. But wait - if that IS the Subtle Knife, will Dan have to fight off the horrible soul-sucking creature that portal will produce? :bat

I was going to say 'Dan's way too old, only children can see them', but then I remembered the whole Cubi thing.

Still, those things are *way* too creepy for DMFA.

ShiningShadow

But you have to think about it if and when Dan is trying to suppress his powers. Sooner or later it will overcome him but we will wait and see what happens next in this story....................................

e_voyager

dan as vegitta. " no one controlls the Prince of all" "hey dan?" "uhm yes sis?" "what is this i hear about you wearing my dress and impersonating me?" "as i was saying good bye"  server message. Player danial T'Fiona  has vanished from this room.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

Quote from: MT Hazard on October 02, 2006, 06:17:15 AM
And heres me thinking that he could be sensible and go for the "My name's Dan, Alexsi isn't availble at the moment,family crisis.." Of course that would be far less funny and prone to problems. As even Dans beginging to notice "I should of seen that coming, my lifes just one big walking cliche"(Vol 605) He could even go for being Alexsi's sister, that could avoid loads of problems, therefore he probably won't. That and this has probably ben  secret fantasy of his for years.

Quote from: lucas marcone on October 02, 2006, 06:11:10 AM
youre all overlooking the real creepy thing here......why does dan know his sisters BRA SIZE? seriously he didnt even stop to thingk or second guess himself. he just KNEW.

well she is the child of an amazon, wonder where his fasination came from?

i thought she and dan both were mothered by the blue sucubus.

Tapewolf

Zedd

e_voyager

Amber's insight into the mind of a comic reader is scary.  now where is my   encryption key again?

llearch n'n'daCorna

that's a ROT-13 key, right?

.. or are you using triple strength ROT-39?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears