2021-5-03 [DMFA #2038] -Budget parenting

Started by MT Hazard, May 03, 2021, 06:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Wow, shallow, vain and cheap, really going for farther of the year aren't you Malle?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Cassi-kun

Said it on Twitter but I'll say it again: Malle is a big oof.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Strebenherz

I appreciate Alph being respectful to Regina in his choice of words.  Regina's not a burden or a hassle or a problem to Alph.  Malle however...  "How to be an even bigger embarrassment to everyone around her?"  Alph straight up looks like he's trying to avoid smacking Malle for that.  May I have someday have the patience for absolute fools that Alph has here.

Also, hugs and best wishes Amber.  Condolences for your loss, and thank you for all the stories you've told us, and all the stories yet to come.  Thank you.

Tarakona

The longer this thread goes, the more I actually like Aliph and feel sorry for Regina.

Merlin

Malle is so much fun, how did Ambaaargh manage to put off writing him so long!

Carmeops

Quote from: Tarakona on May 04, 2021, 02:42:49 AM
The longer this thread goes, the more I actually like Aliph

almost makes you forget all the living sacrifices, all the attempts to conquer and destroy, and the murder of innocent undeads

Nightmask

The comedy of the biggest embarrassment in Regina's life thinking Aliph is the one that would be the one embarrassing her.

Drakkenmensch

I foresee this discussion ending with Regina and Aliph in another "No hugs" punchline.

Cassi-kun

I wonder how the rest of Regina's family view her. Her brother had a full on rampage for his first stake, and all we know about her mother is her name and a headshot.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!