2021-2-22 [DMFA #2031] - Missus Soulstealer

Started by Tapewolf, February 22, 2021, 04:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Heh, between Dan and Jyrras Abel is certainly sensitive to Kria hitting on people.
And although he's trapped in Zinvth, he should at least be able to get a job at that nice library they have.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jasonrevall

This is easily the cutest page of DMFA so far I love these two.
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

WhyNot?

It's probably for the best that Jy slightly editorialized what happened in his first meeting with Kria. She may not have directly hit on him the first time they met unless Jy considers this to be an attempt at doing so, but  "When I first met her I did something that, I learned about an hour or so later, made her incredibly aroused" is probably more psychic damage than Abel can take right now.

Also they are indeed super cute together, though that's usually true of anytime they've interacted while alone, even back when they were having an awkward conversation in the wake of an accidental outting.

The tail wag and headwing in the last panel!

Can we get more of those incredibly adorable Abel/Jyrras interactions?  :3

In addition to it being cute, it's also uplifting to see the two of them being genuinely happy and not hiding from the world.

Also, for a sort of selfish reason: Abel seems to be a lot more open and talkactive in Jyrras' company - which seems to be a good opportunity for the eavesdropping audience to get some new info...  >:3

Cassi-kun

Love Abel's big grumpy frown-with-the-tongue. Totes adorbs. And bapping Jy in the face with his headwing, nice touch.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Tuyu

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 22, 2021, 04:58:05 AM
And although he's trapped in Zinvth, he should at least be able to get a job at that nice library they have.
ISTR Kria proposing that at one point. I think it was when they ran into each other and had lunch.

KathYohneke

I kinda forgot he wont be able to come back to the inn now. huh.

Akisohida

Jy and Kria; if that ship ain't the Titanic.  :mowtongue
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.