2021-2-8 [DMFA #2030] Docs weren't expecting THAT

Started by killpurakat, February 08, 2021, 03:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killpurakat

Whelp, THAT'S some nightmare fuel!

Also, reeeeeeeeeally hope Abel had some powerful pain meds in him and didn't FEEL his eye blood vessels pop.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: killpurakat on February 08, 2021, 03:17:06 AM
Also, reeeeeeeeeally hope Abel had some powerful pain meds in him and didn't FEEL his eye blood vessels pop.

What, just the dull throbbing afterwards? (Forgive me if that is not in fact how it feels to pop a vessel in the eye. Obviously I don't know how it feels firsthand, nor do I particularly wish to find out)

Hoodoo

Abel is being exceptionally cute in this comic. Approve!

Felorin

As one of the two people you especially dedicated this comic too, I just wanted to say thanks! Also thanks for drawing some of our special pillows in there!

-- Felorin

P. S. I'll be sure to tell Talzhemir too!  :mowcookie

Tuyu

Gotta wonder how many times Abel was told not to shapeshift before that happened.

Tyr

A good physician tells you WHY they ask you not to do a thing.

Don't shapeshift during the procedure, you'll tear something open.
    If you don't hold still, I'm probably going to miss and have to poke TWO holes in you.
    Don't mix this medicine with alcohol, it blunts its effectiveness.
    Don't mix THIS medicine with alcohol, You're still infectious until you've taken the whole course of meds so it's best if you just take a break from anonymous hookups in bars until you're done, okay?

YawnPB

Cubi decision progression: Seemed like a good idea at the time-> Mistakes were made -> Police and medics, and lawyers oh my! :erk
Lurkus Wallflowerus

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: YawnPB on February 10, 2021, 02:11:22 AM
Cubi decision progression: Seemed like a good idea at the time-> Mistakes were made -> Police and medics, and lawyers oh my! :erk

Excellent summing up.

Raskahn

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on February 10, 2021, 12:43:07 PM
Quote from: YawnPB on February 10, 2021, 02:11:22 AM

Excellent summing up.

Perfect. /thread

Cassi-kun

I like how this confirms that Abel got his sense of humor back before they were even done putting him back together. Too bad it backfired on him. That'll teach him to be sassy in a hospital!
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Cassi-kun on February 11, 2021, 02:58:02 PM
I like how this confirms that Abel got his sense of humor back before they were even done putting him back together. Too bad it backfired on him. That'll teach him to be sassy in a hospital!

Indeed.

Tuyu

Quote from: Tyr on February 09, 2021, 01:58:48 AM
A good physician tells you WHY they ask you not to do a thing.
Assuming it's the physician and not a nurse giving the instructions during the prep.