2020-11-30 [DMFA #2021] ...Please, Please be Anarchy and Death...

Started by Rafe, November 30, 2020, 12:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

A character with the such convoluted morals and emotions like Kria could at least be said to have an "interesting" range of expressions to convey through the artwork, but this is amazing.

One look at Kria in that final panel and you can FEEL the lust for chaos and destruction surging in her - the hope that she can unleash herself on order and civilization again.. I mean, just look at it:

I officially have a new favorite Kria image.
Rafe

ProfesseurRenard

Merlin

the art is looking so damn good on these last few pages!!! Kria is so expressive and her tail is freakin gorgeous!

Merlin

i came back to add, kria's stripes and wings? *chef's kiss*

Treesong

I think it's been years since I last posted here, but after seeing Kria's face I had to come here and express my admiration. That is scary good. Perfect Kria.

DarkwingDude

There's something about an evil smile on Kria's face that fills my life with joy!

Tuyu

Reading through the comic again, I began to wonder why Kria suspects Biggs of being involved in Jyrras winnining Bachelor of the Year.

I'm wondering if maybe she thinks the Creature Council was involved. She reports to them, but apparently doesn't sit in the council. They could do stuff without her being aware of who initiated it, so she could suspect Biggs instead of Albion.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tuyu on December 04, 2020, 09:30:14 PM
Reading through the comic again, I began to wonder why Kria suspects Biggs of being involved in Jyrras winnining Bachelor of the Year.

I'm wondering if maybe she thinks the Creature Council was involved. She reports to them, but apparently doesn't sit in the council. They could do stuff without her being aware of who initiated it, so she could suspect Biggs instead of Albion.

Just remind me of Albion?

HaDDea

Evidently Kria thinks about the destruction of nations a lot... typically when she's alone at night :P

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on December 05, 2020, 12:09:55 AM

Just remind me of Albion?

Horse fae, husband(? mate? friend?? how do fae relationships worrrrrrrk) of Nutmeg. Curser of Jyrras (#805). It was he and Mab who came up with the idea to make Jyrras Bachelor of the Year after Jyrras said the magic words to Mab and got his curse removed via boon.

I was wondering that too. though seeing as the Fae can be quite clever in their machinations, this may involve Biggs anyway. After all, Mab gave Biggs incredible power - I can imagine Biggs might be inclined to return a favour or two.  And seeing that Zivnth is aware of Biggs' master plan, and considering Zivnth is a Creature Kingdom it wouldn't surprise me if Biggs was/is meddling in Zivnth affairs to a degree.

InhumanInterest

I think it's because it may be because Mab's part of the same conspiracy as Biggs and Kria to one degree or another. Since Albion put the bangles on Jyrras at Mab's request to enable his part in Biggs' plan I wouldn't be surprised if that was considered a cheme by the ferret on the whole.

Put more clearly, I think Kria is saying Biggs is responsible because he was probably the one responsible (as the planner) for the first attempt at protecting Jyrras and the BOTY thing is more or less just an extension of that first attempt.