2020-09-21 [DMFA #2012] Scheduling problems

Started by Tapewolf, September 21, 2020, 12:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I can kind of see where Jyrras is coming from.  Even though the event is in 5-6 hours time, I often have difficulty starting something else in the meantime because I know I'll have to stop early to get ready for the evening one...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 21, 2020, 12:54:54 PM
I can kind of see where Jyrras is coming from.  Even though the event is in 5-6 hours time, I often have difficulty starting something else in the meantime because I know I'll have to stop early to get ready for the evening one...
Indeed. All the same, Lorenda's probably right that he should at least eat something before he goes to hospital.

killpurakat

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on September 21, 2020, 01:40:44 PM
Indeed. All the same, Lorenda's probably right that he should at least eat something before he goes to hospital.

Given the lackluster quality of most hospital cuisine, that is 100% necessary.

Tuyu

Quote from: killpurakat on September 21, 2020, 02:50:03 PM
Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on September 21, 2020, 01:40:44 PM

Given the lackluster quality of most hospital cuisine, that is 100% necessary.
And he should eat soon, so that by the time he's at the hospital, his stomach will have emptied. ;)

e_voyager

This is why I Lorinda is best girl. She looks after her dorky friends that lose themselves too easily.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey