2020/09/03 [RE 68.07] - Guess who

Started by Tapewolf, September 03, 2020, 10:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Oh dear, people tend to write Loki off as a madwoman when this happens.  Better than a liar I suppose, now the God of Lies is really not flavour of the month.

I do wonder what Ori's plan for dealing with the curse is, though.  Because if real Loki's been marked as dead that could confuse it even more than last time, and not in a good way.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

I suspect that they'll be less likely to write Loki off when she levels whatever inn Orianna's staying in.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Lying Foo on September 03, 2020, 10:54:24 AM
I suspect that they'll be less likely to write Loki off when she levels whatever inn Orianna's staying in.

That would give me immense satisfaction.

Tapewolf

Not sure Loki's quite that good with magic.  AFAIK she's no longer a Light Power if that's what you were thinking of.

Either way, looking back a bit, the title page shows Loki and Saturn in pokey so it looks like things aren't exactly going to go their way.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 03, 2020, 02:01:34 PM

Not sure Loki's quite that good with magic.  AFAIK she's no longer a Light Power if that's what you were thinking of.

Either way, looking back a bit, the title page shows Loki and Saturn in pokey so it looks like things aren't exactly going to go their way.

If Orianna is in fact the reason Loki and Saturn end up in the chokey, I hope they at least make the bitch suffer beforehand.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on September 04, 2020, 11:16:28 PM
If Orianna is in fact the reason Loki and Saturn end up in the chokey, I hope they at least make the bitch suffer beforehand.

I'll be honest, that may have crossed a line.  It made me feel a bit uncomfortable reading it and I wouldn't expect Merlin to be too pleased either.  If you could keep it a bit more civil in future that would be great.

Puyon

Orianna is a character I can't wait to know more about. As much as we know about her: she's a homeless 16 year old impersonating Loki and faking being a Light Power because it earns her instant sympathy and respect, thus making what I imagine is a pretty rough life a bit easier... sure she's not going to best way about it, but I'm so curious how she came up with this idea in the first place.
...By Puyon