2020-01-09 [MOTO 10.06] Final Stop

Started by ProfesseurRenard, August 31, 2020, 03:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfesseurRenard

I must say I'm also curious about whether Shapeshifters can shift away pain. Anyway, as this appears to be the last stop for SCA Flight 1, it will indeed be a moment of truth for whether Col can pass his base form off as being some kind of Halfie.

MT Hazard

I think his best bet is just telling the truth, some people won't believe him, others likely won't care much.  Even if things do go sideways, he has quite a bag of tricks to escape with.

I still don't get the taboo of covering their tattoo like marks and choosing giveaway surnames, won't their patron deity encourage them to to lie and deceive others?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: MT Hazard on September 04, 2020, 03:35:08 PM
I think his best bet is just telling the truth, some people won't believe him, others likely won't care much.  Even if things do go sideways, he has quite a bag of tricks to escape with.

I still don't get the taboo of covering their tattoo like marks and choosing giveaway surnames, won't their patron deity encourage them to to lie and deceive others?

Dunno, perhaps it's a very old holdover from when they were under the patronage of Clyde? (As revealed in Fall)